Anthrax is BACK, Dan Spitz returning

The only bad things about the fires is all the plastic burning, very toxic to inhale. I would go to Mayhem fest, but it's too far of a drive.

It's crazy to me how people think they understand how the dynamics of being in a very successful band work. People think that they know what bend members past and present feel/think/want/expect/ etc. Umm, we don't know these people. No one here can tell me what ANY of them are thinking. Other than their creative output, we don't know them! Unless you are in Anthrax, or have played with them recently you know no nothing.

Sorry I will not hear any of this horse crap. Anthrax finished off the POT album which was probably the best well produced album in their career, they took a break, put out an EP and live album and then decided to kick out Joey because his vocals were boring and they wanted something new? Give me a friggin break and now Scott just did an interview other day how happy he is working with Joey now?

Okay, now I see. You're talking about that Facebook thread, not something in here. I got a little confused. Bottom line: Charlie acted like a drama queen asshole, which is nothing new really.