Dan Spitz watchmaking interview

Interesting interview actually - never knew he was the first to have kids in Anthrax and also never heard him express those views about wanting to leave the band either - always thought he was simply kicked out. Nice to see him raising awareness for Autism too. Dan for all his eccentricities is a good guy deep down.

Much respect for Dan for what he do now.
That pic of him with the scope should make a great logo.
Guess he prefers to burn out then to fade away.

To be brutally honest, I wouldn't want Danny back in Anthrax anymore. I'm happy for him that he's doing fine, but he really was a shell of his formeer self on the reunion tour. I also highly doubt that he wrote "that stomp record with the 8-ball on the cover". Love his solos and wish him the best though!

To be brutally honest, I wouldn't want Danny back in Anthrax anymore. I'm happy for him that he's doing fine, but he really was a shell of his formeer self on the reunion tour. I also highly doubt that he wrote "that stomp record with the 8-ball on the cover". Love his solos and wish him the best though!
I have a co-worker with an autistic teenage son and she struggles so much, I can't even imagine having two. I've never liked Danny's arrogance but good for him for still doing what he loves and being a great father and man.

I have a co-worker with an autistic teenage son and she struggles so much, I can't even imagine having two. I've never liked Danny's arrogance but good for him for still doing what he loves and being a great father and man.

I can't even imagine how hard that must be, so much respect for parents who stick with their kids no matter what.

That's not the point.
Yeah I think the point of the video, or intention, is that Dan is living a successful life doing what he loves which is what all of us aspiring musicians could ever hope for. He has made his mark and I didn't know that this passion came from earlier generations, very cool. The video actually made me respect him more I did not know all those details about his life.

Yeah I think the point of the video, or intention, is that Dan is living a successful life doing what he loves which is what all of us aspiring musicians could ever hope for. He has made his mark and I didn't know that this passion came from earlier generations, very cool. The video actually made me respect him more I did not know all those details about his life.

Me too, as far as his family life goes.