DAN SPITZ RULES!!!

capslock.jpg

maybe he doesnt have 1 or just really really likes caps

welcome anyway and i agree spitz does rule just keep him from interviews :loco:

I'm just happy that you can see the rose I gave him in this pic (he tried to attach it to his guitar and when that didn't work he put it under his guitar strap :headbang: ...he gave me a pick and I gave him a rose...hope I get another chance to give him more roses:D

gerardomosh said:
hahahaha esta bien! hablas español!!! "you speak spanish!":headbang:

Yeah I understand more than I can speak. Have you ever seen Danny play live? Have you ever been outside of Venezuela? I have some friends from there. My soon-to-be-ex-husband is from Peru so I am familiar with South America...

I am going to you to answer in is Spanish ok, my english is very bad!!! hahaha

ok. para venezuela han venido muchas bandas como, iron maiden, metallica, pantera, kreator, scorpions, van halen, korn..., sepultura...

PERO NUNCA ANTHRAX:cry:

nunca he podido ver a dan spitz en vivo, el es mi guitarrista favorito.

tengo un amigo que vio la reunion de anthrax y tambien vio anthrax con bush en L.A. el dice que la reunion fue mucho mejor! y que dan spitz es el mejor guitarrista que ha visto en su vida!

tengo guardado el dinero para viajar a U.S.A en el 2007 solo para ver anthrax en el tour de su nuevo disco!

ojala entiendas.

I hope that you translate it

to quote slayer

a modulistic terror a vast sadistic feast. The only way for DAN SPITZ to exit is going piece by piece!

Slayer should torture DAN SPITZ at every show on their tour. They should just keep him barely alive until the last tour stop and then they will throw his body into the mechanism of a giant clock!!!!!!!!!!!! he will surely exit piece by piece!!!!!!!!!!