You Wanted The Best, You Got The Best!! (only for real fans)

Cool that such a song got played within mainstream media.

I liked this clip.

Just finished listening the whole thing through - there are almost two songs!

Out of interest, and maybe someone can confirm, or indeed correct me ... but did Dan leave the band because of John? I remember a quote of sorts from around the reunion where Dan said something along the lines of he'd only play in Anthrax if Joey was the singer.

Was there a fall out between Dan and John? Was it just pissed at the way Joey got the boot? Something else?

Out of interest, and maybe someone can confirm, or indeed correct me ... but did Dan leave the band because of John? I remember a quote of sorts from around the reunion where Dan said something along the lines of he'd only play in Anthrax if Joey was the singer.

Was there a fall out between Dan and John? Was it just pissed at the way Joey got the boot? Something else?

He didn't leave directly cause of Bush, no. He was the "apparently" the only band member who voted against ousting Belladonna when they made that decision, but I don't think there was bad blood between Dan and John. Over the early 90s Dan's interest in music / guitar fell away and he was fired more cause of that but I don't think he left directly due to John.

John definitely wasn't reason, the guy has never had any bad blood with anybody he's a wonderful human being. Scott said they wanted to get rid of him for years because his solos were lacking. Who knows the truth but that's what was said during his departure.