DAN SPITZ RULES!!!

gerardomosh said:
SHUT UP!!! LOSER!!! GO TO WWW.REUNIONBASHERS.COM (REUNIONGAYS.COM)

DAN SPITZ ROCKS!!:headbang: :kickass:

I'm sorry, from now on I will speak in a fashion in which you will understand me better.

DaN SPiTZ iS TeH SUXORZ!!!11ONE!!

No, really, I like dan's playing, I just think he's a fucking psycho and I think he is a cocky bible-beating son of a bitch. But seriously, he is an awesome player, I will always give him that much.

If you can't respect my opinions, that's cool. I still respect yours.

Oh and I don't belong at reuinion bashers, as I am an Anthrax fan. If you had read any of my post regarding the reuinion you would already know that, but, I suppose quickly judgeing people is more your style.

PROOF? YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT MAN!:lol:

MY QUESTION FOR YOU IS: WHATEVER ARE THE BASHERS? 120 :lol:

HEY LOOSERRR READ THIS:

DAN SPITZ RULES! REUNION ROCKS:headbang: :worship:

WWW.REUNIONBASHERS.COM (REUNIONLOSERS.COM) IS DEAD! R.I.P:cry:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID When COMING HERE And SAYING THAT:puke:

HEY "Thrillho "

YOUR YOU SPEAK OF RESPECT To YOUR OPINIONS?

YOU SAY THAT BRO: "Dan Spitz must hire people to do this shit."

HE IS THAT RESPECTABLE ONE? nop...

spitz deserves respect!

you do not create all the excrements that you read on...

there is much shit in the internet or tv man...

[
zjv0jl.jpg
I was hunching down so I did not tower him.

gerardomosh said:
PROOF? YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT MAN!
The word PROOF I meant ironically but you didn't understand it: so "the fucking idiot" is not me...

gerardomosh said:
MY QUESTION FOR YOU IS: WHATEVER ARE THE BASHERS? 120 :lol:
Either you're star-blind or you're a pupil of a special school...

gerardomosh said:
HEY LOOSERRR READ THIS: DAN SPITZ RULES! REUNION ROCKS:headbang: :worship:
Who gives a fuck Gerardo alias Marcus...?

gerardomosh said:
gerardomosh said:
(REUNIONLOSERS.COM) IS DEAD! R.I.P:cry: YOU ARE VERY STUPID When COMING HERE And SAYING THAT:puke:
The RBC will be alive as long as the reuninon lasts. Try to bury it nad you'll fail... :Smug:
You say I'm very stupid when coming here and saying that - but wait - saying what, that Dan Spitz rocks...? Read my quote carefully boy.
I've been a member of this board since February 2002 and I don't know why I shouldn't come here anytime I want to say anything I want. Or do you take posting the link above so offensive?

The RBC will be alive as long as the reuninon lasts? as long 2070!

reunion 4ever!:headbang:

hey I try to speak your language, so that you do not try to speak my if you are so smart?

bush rules but no is anthrax...

A modulistic terror a vast sadistic feast, the only way for Dan Spitz to exit is going piece by piece!!!!!!!!!!

gerardomosh said:
The RBC will be alive as long as the reuninon lasts? as long 2070!
Do you really think that Anthrax in 2070 will still exits...? Come on Gerardo!
gerardomosh said:
reunion 4ever!:headbang:
Really! Yeah, I can imagine the band members in 3006: mouldy old men on creaky wheel-chairs still playing the same songs for 1001 years... :lol: You rule Gerardo/Marcus!

gerardomosh said:
hey I try to speak your language, so that you do not try to speak my if you are so smart?
I didn't notice that you'd tried to speak Czech. I promise you that I won't try to speak Spanish.

gerardomosh said:
bush rules but no is anthrax...
You're right, Bush rules but the part 'no is anthrax' I don't understand.

Real Anthrax fans who only joined the forum in May 2006 a year after the reunion? Jacks been here for years, talking a lot of sense through good times and bad. Show some respect or get to fuck Gerardo.

gerardomosh said:
I HAVE A GREAT THOUGHT: SO THAT NOR YOU SUCK MY DICK TO ME?:lol:
I REPEAT To YOU WALKS A WWW.REUNIONGAYS.COM:headbang:
THIS FORUN IS ONLY FOR REAL ANTHRAX FAN!
FUCK YOU!!! FAGGETS:p

1. Why the hell should I suck your dick??? Oh, I got it, you like when a boy sucks your little peepee, don't you? Thanks for your offer but this "job" is not for me. But give my warm regards to your boyfriend Marcus!
2. WWW.REUNIONGAYS.COM is your website? Look, this forum is dedicated to music . If you want advertise your sexual orientation, you logged into a wrong message board.
3. (probably you meant FORUM) Specify for me the term 'real Anthrax fan', pleeeeaaaase!
4. Your mouth is full of 'fuck', 'dick', 'faggots' - can you breathe...?

Now it's your turn homo.

It just hit me: we now have a legit celebrity here! Ladies and gents, without further ado, I give you one of the Simpsons' longtime characters - The Bumblebee Man alias GERARDO!

AY AY AY MI ESTOMAGO!!! ES NO BUENO!!

And GERARDO - not speaking english is a bad excuse; you don't have to insult people if you can't argue with them in their language.

A MODULISTIC TERROR A VAST SADISTIC FEAST, THE ONLY WAY FOR DAN SPITZ TO EXIT IS GOING PIECE BY PIECE!