SPITZ OR DIMEBAG?

Dime is probably better but id rather to listen to a Spitz solo. They are both unique lead players and i just listened to be all end all. love that solo

KARINA 666: "RICO SUAVE"? hahaha, that is what you know?...

si no sabes hablar español mejor callate!!! ingnorate!!!

you understand something? I do not create it:Smug:

Gerardo, I speak fluent Italian, which is not that far off.
Just wanted to say "right back at ya babe." The feeling is mutual. Why not go bother the guys on the re-union bashers forum? They seem to really love you over there *sarcasm mode turned off.*

p.s. why do I need to know the spanish language as well as you? I live in NY, some people actually still speak english there. Do you really think my knowledge of the Latin culture ends at a stupid pop song about a guy with long hair and no shirt "who don't drink or smoke, don't use dope. You ask me how I do it, I cope. My only addiction is the female species, I eat 'em raw like sushi." Yeah, you got me pegged. Moron.

gerardomosh said:
si no sabes hablar español mejor callate!!! ingnorate!!!

That's funny... I thought your English was bad because it was a second language.... hahahahaha. You're a ‘tard in Spanish to!

dimebag without a hesitation. Dan is good or was should i say. and the guy who said that dimebag didnt have a distinguished sound....well i think you must be smokin the same shit dimebag did cause thats total bullshit.