DAN SPITZ RULES!!!

Hey Gerardo, the more you post, the more you're making me laugh! Really. Are you able to do anything else than offend other people? The last thing I want is to "look for attention". If anybody thinks that, I promise that I'll leave this board again and I won't flood it with my bullshit anymore.
BTW We still don't know, what you mean with the term REAL ANTHRAX FAN.

REUNIONBASHERS.COM RULES!

BRING BACK BUSH!

BRING BACK CAGGIANO!

DAN SPITZ SUCK!

FUCK FRANK BELLO!

BELLADONNA SUCK!

BRING BACK JOEY VERA!

CHARLIE BENANTE IS A LOSER!!!

THAT EXCREMENT IS WHAT YOUR YOU SAY IN ALL THE SITES

THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT THAT SAYS?

NO! FUCK NO!!!

FUCK YOU AND REUNIONBASHERS!

REUNIONBASHERS IS DEAD!!!

THE NEW ALBUM OF ANTHRAX KICKED YOUR ASS CABRON!!!

When I first got into Anthrax I never really thought that he was that great and that Anthrax could of got a better guitarist, but now that I'm older I have come to realize he's amazing and he has never let down that ninja turtles guitar...whether it was a PRS or a Jackson...he's always had one. Welcome from Venezuela. DANNY RULES! Anyone see that amazing solo he did on US Speed Metal attack in '86? You know I wrote that for him...all because he gave me a pick...I felt like I owed him one.

Nice posts Gerardo...100% not pointless (there's sarcasm in there) and this is coming from me..and I support the reunin and enjoy it more than I enjoyed the time with Bush..I just think Belladonna is a better singer live and I like faster music. Anyway Bella rules as does everyone else who has ever been in Anthrax. Your posts aren't even good put downs..I mean if you wanna make people feel bad...you have to be good at it *wink*

HELLO METALTRASHER! IN VENEZUELA MANY WE HOPED TO SEE ANTHRAX YOU ARE A MAN WITH LUCK TO BE ABLE TO SEE THEM!:worship:

JACK DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT IS THE REAL "ANTHRAX" I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT

THAT THE SINGLE THING UNDERSTANDS A TRUE FAN TO IT!

I HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND, I DO NOT SPEAK INGLISH WELL

SORRY BY SOME INSULTS, I DEFEND ANTHRAX!:kickass:

I hear ya man. It's just the computer. Don't take things so seriously. It has to suck to not be able to see 'Thrax...anyway man good luck with the english thing.

My answers follows:

REUNIONBASHERS.COM RULES! - Of course!
BRING BACK BUSH! - No doubt! But it won't happen you lucky bastard.
BRING BACK CAGGIANO! - Yeah, I miss this guy
DAN SPITZ SUCK! - No ("suckS"). Rob is just better.
FUCK FRANK BELLO! - Why? He's a great bass guitar player
BELLADONNA SUCK! - No ("suckS"). He's just too dated for Anthrax.
BRING BACK JOEY VERA! - No. Frank fits to this band better.
CHARLIE BENANTE IS A LOSER!!! - Nobody thinks that.
THAT EXCREMENT IS WHAT YOUR YOU SAY IN ALL THE SITES - You cannot read. You're off the trail.
THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT THAT SAYS? - No
NO! FUCK NO!!! - Right
FUCK YOU AND REUNIONBASHERS! - You must be a weeny bopper or an old man who's never fucked. I'm sorry for you. :erk:
REUNIONBASHERS IS DEAD!!! - no, they ARE (plural) not dead, they're still alive.
THE NEW ALBUM OF ANTHRAX KICKED YOUR ASS CABRON!!! - We'll see, if any...

MetalThrasher442 said:
Nice posts Gerardo...100% not pointless (there's sarcasm in there) and this is coming from me..and I support the reunin and enjoy it more than I enjoyed the time with Bush..I just think Belladonna is a better singer live and I like faster music. Anyway Bella rules as does everyone else who has ever been in Anthrax. Your posts aren't even good put downs..I mean if you wanna make people feel bad...you have to be good at it *wink*

Birds of a feather flock together... :Smug: Gerardo is not good at making people feel bad, he's a champion in offending them.

gerardomosh said:
HEY "Thrillho "

YOUR YOU SPEAK OF RESPECT To YOUR OPINIONS?

YOU SAY THAT BRO: "Dan Spitz must hire people to do this shit."

HE IS THAT RESPECTABLE ONE? nop...

spitz deserves respect!

you do not create all the excrements that you read on...

there is much shit in the internet or tv man...

The comment about Spitz paying someone to say this stuff what was we English speaking people call a "joke." I think I just gave Spitz respect when I said he was an awesome lead guitarist? Or is that somehow an insult too?

p.s. I don't watch TV.

Slow your fucking role and learn how to speak the langauge before you butcher it.