The REAL Anthrax ???

DarrellDethSDMF said:
My point is that when Anthrax got popular, Joey was there. It's the same thing with Brian Johnson, he's been in AC/DC for 26 years, and he's still usually referred as the new guy.

Wow!, That's the first time i've heard Brian Johnson being mentioned as the new guy in almost 24 years. I'm not too sure who you heard calling Brian Johnson "the new guy", but i'm sure you heard wrong.

walking dead 666 said:
Wow!, That's the first time i've heard Brian Johnson being mentioned as the new guy in almost 24 years. I'm not too sure who you heard calling Brian Johnson "the new guy", but i'm sure you heard wrong.

Fine. My point is, Bon Scott is the original AC/DC singer (who the fuck is Dave Evans) and Joey is the original Anthrax Singer. I'm not anti-Bush, i love both singers, but he just wasn't there. Joey was.

DarrellDethSDMF said:
Fine. My point is, Bon Scott is the original AC/DC singer (who the fuck is Dave Evans) and Joey is the original Anthrax Singer. I'm not anti-Bush, i love both singers, but he just wasn't there. Joey was.
Joey was the original singer?

DarrellDethSDMF said:
Dude, Bon Scott Died, Joey was fired. Please do not compare the two. Both bands moved on for very different reasons, but yet the only similarity is both did so as a means for survival. Long live Bon!

aliasp said:
You and Arg got it both wrong.

Julio has openly admitted he won't join the band unless the following members leave (Scott, Dan, Frank, Charlie & Joey) ... then he can have the original line up of himself, Sammy, Willie Nelson, Ted Nugent, Dick van Dyk and Ginger Rogers (though he said he doesn't mind if considering letting bygones be bygones and let in his old pal turned rival, Topol back in to sing back ups).

Thats metal for ya kids.

Also he is very angry that Anthrax is having their so called 20 year anniverssary tour when he said the band is really over 60 years old...

Its all bullshit I tell ya. Scott we want answers dammit :loco:

Sometimes I feel Julio is an old cranky bitter bastard and he´s jealous for the fortunes of the Kofi Annan-thrax years.