Anthrax knackered my neck

Ozvaldez

New Metal Member
Nov 3, 2003
Cardiff, UK
Visit site
Went to a metal club on Friday night and they were playing the same old thing over and over so I asked for Anthrax.

They said not yet, maybe later,

I asked later they said "in 20 minutes"

I got my mate to ask for it and they said "Ok next song"

Didn't happen.

I asked again and he said "YES, OK THEN".

They put Madhouse on and people dissapeared from the floor (youngsters who have never heard of Anthrax) so I thought I'd better go nuts for this one or they'll never play the 'Thrax here again. Anyway, I now have to go to the Chiropractor this morning to sort out my neck which will not move. This has been an embarrasing and pointless story which I felt I had to tell as a form of therapy for myself. Thanks for listening.

got kicked out Roseland Ballroom for diving of the balcony(Goldfinger, Reel Big Fish)had walk with crutches rest of my NY holiday, sprayed my ankle after fight with security(Anthrax Eindhoven)Busted knee , Trax Hardenberg.........the list is endless, so youre not alone my friend!!!!!!!!!!!

" Anyway, I now have to go to the Chiropractor this morning to sort out my neck which will not move. "

The older you get the easier it is to fuck yourself up.

I herniated two discs in my neck with the help of stress, alcohol, and head bobbing at an Anthrax show about three years ago...two monthes on pain killers and anti-inflammatories.

I also pulled my hamstring doing the James Brown splits at a cousins wedding about four or five years back.

After you hit thirty your body tells you to sit the fuck down and stop acting like your twenty-something.

Getting old sucks, feeling old sucks even worse!

chipped teeth Testament then bruised knees after going over barriacade during Thrax then got thrown out. Bruieses all over back after Motorhead.

crystlpalace said:
hi dutchy! wha'you up to? Iwas pretty sore and had whiplash from the show in Buffalo last month. but it was so worth it!
What I'm up to???
Rock and Roll baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!wednesday Maiden show in Rotterdam, Friday Death Angel in Groningen and sunday Travoltas Tilburg!!! Only 1.5 day's to work and the Heinekens start flowing!!!

dutchy said:
What I'm up to???
Rock and Roll baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!wednesday Maiden show in Rotterdam, Friday Death Angel in Groningen and sunday Travoltas Tilburg!!! Only 1.5 day's to work and the Heinekens start flowing!!!
have fun and drink a Heineken for me! :cheers:

This thread reminds me that I need to get ANTHRAX in the jukebox of the local bar in Castle Rock, CO.
This idea, brought to you by Badatta2ud
posted by Badatta2ud
If you're of age and frequent your local drinking establishments do I what I did, bring an Anthrax CD in and ask them to have it added to the jukebox. I had mine put Attack of the Killer A's on it and every time pool night comes around I just play the whole thing, it appears to be catching on because now I'm not the only one playing them.

:cry: Jukeboxes.
My mom has worked for Rowe AMI (they make jukeboxes) for 31 years. And they have gone bankrupt forcing mom into early retirement. There are a couple of people who might buy the company and hopefully she will get her job back.

Badatta2ud has great ideas! Thanks for the new career idea. :D

B L zebub

I just might take you up on that. A few of my mates and i like to go to different clubs around the country. I'll get a trip to your place on!

P.S. I've now spent £30 on healing my neck and its still knackered!