Anthrax news...

Alright, I'm listening to this latest The Greater of Two Evils cd. (Finally gettin around to it)

An interesting listen, but part of what I like about Bush in the band is seeing them live. The energy he exudes his hard to deny when you're actually witnessing it. He's got a powerful set of wipes.

Out of the 14 tracks here, my faves are:

Among the Living
Keep It In the Family
NFL

NicodemiX said:
apparently he's a christian cuckoo-clock maker now and he's been feuding with Scott Ian for awhile
I knew about the born again thing, but I thought he was pretty intrinsic to the Anthrax sound back in the day. I have one of his guitar picks from when they supported Maiden.

So, I'm sitting here listening to the song "Anthrax."Am I the only one that thinks Neil Turbin sounds like a cracked out Eric Adams??? (Manowar vox)

He was obviously influenced by Adams. He's just not as cool. :Smug:

anthrax.jpg

:lol: :lol: at Danny Spitz.

no, turbin was never really that cool. they never started to vibe until belladonna came in.

nothing was ever wrong with spitz, just all the stuff after he left the band. christian watchmaker and all that. but to each his own. metal music or watchmaking. same difference.

c

matt99_crew said:
Totally. I'll never say never, but I doubt it'll come to be.
Man, thank you. I thought I was the only S.O.D. fan on this board, seems most can't stand them around here. Losers!

Papa Josh said:
So, I'm sitting here listening to the song "Anthrax."Am I the only one that thinks Neil Turbin sounds like a cracked out Eric Adams??? (Manowar vox)

He was obviously influenced by Adams. He's just not as cool. :Smug:
You're not the only one, that's what I thought when I heard their first album too. That's why he fucking rules, man!