Anthrax reference on Annihilator song

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
If any of you haven't checked out the new Annihilator album "Metal", it's one of the better albums out so far this year; a kick-ass slab of old school thrash.

And one song "Army of One", pays tribute to many of the pioneers of metal, including mentioning Anthrax.

I still remember holding in my hands british magazine called "Rock Power" in 1992. There was an interview with 4 hot (at the time) guitar players answering the same 4 questions - something like who's their influences are, who would they jam with, etc. ... Those guys were Scott Ian, Alex Skolnick, Dave Mustaine and Jeff Waters...

Has anyone heard this new record from them? I've read reviews and some say Metal is great and others say it's total shite.

I still remember holding in my hands british magazine called "Rock Power" in 1992. There was an interview with 4 hot (at the time) guitar players answering the same 4 questions - something like who's their influences are, who would they jam with, etc. ... Those guys were Scott Ian, Alex Skolnick, Dave Mustaine and Jeff Waters...

Yep!! I remember that, worst nightmare gettin injured? " a kid pullin youre finger" I believe that was Scotts answer
they also had Judge Dredd in that mag every month, great magazine!!

If any of you haven't checked out the new Annihilator album "Metal", it's one of the better albums out so far this year; a kick-ass slab of old school thrash.

And one song "Army of One", pays tribute to many of the pioneers of metal, including mentioning Anthrax.

Schizo Deluxe was two times better than "Metal"... "Metal" sounds like a metal for gays :(
Few good riffs, a lot of good solos. But it isn't enough. Too much boring moments mixed with...pop...
So why it isn't called "Fag Metal" ?