Alive 2 vs. MOMD my take on Anthrax

I_am_138

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2005
I just finished watching ALive 2 (the whole thing including extras) and I compared it to Music of Mass Destruction and have the following to say.

ANTHRAX FUCKEN RULES PERIOD. Joey rules, John rules, Rob rules, Dan Rules
again Anthrax fucken rules period. I dont care who sings, who plays guitar, what era, they rule.

I want to thank every member odf the greatest band in the world for 20 something years of kick ass metal. Thanks for all the tours, thanks for being the best fucken band outr there that never put out shitty music.

ANTHRAX FOR LIFE

I_am_138 said:
I just finished watching ALive 2 (the whole thing including extras) and I compared it to Music of Mass Destruction and have the following to say.

again Anthrax fucken rules period. I dont care who sings, who plays guitar, what era, they rule.

I want to thank every member odf the greatest band in the world for 20 something years of kick ass metal. Thanks for all the tours, thanks for being the best fucken band outr there that never put out shitty music.

ANTHRAX FOR LIFE

:headbang:

I_am_138 said:

ANTHRAX FOR LIFE

Well said. I just finished it too. I still prefer Bush but I can't wait for Anthrax to play Tampa with Joey.

I_am_138 said:

ANTHRAX FOR LIFE
Amen. John Bush rules. Joey rules. Danny rules. Rob rules.
Charlie rules and Scott also rules. Fankie rules, and even Joey Vera.. Rules.

Bitching and arguing is a complete waste of fucking time.
Viva Anthrax!! :headbang:
It's all good.

sorry about forgetting Joey Vera. He rules as well

ANTHRAX RULES PEOPLE

ThraxDude said:
Amen. John Bush rules. Joey rules. Danny rules. Rob rules.
Charlie rules and Scott also rules. Fankie rules, and even Joey Vera.. Rules.

Bitching and arguing is a complete waste of fucking time.
Viva Anthrax!! :headbang:
It's all good.

momd was awesome and a helluva deal when considering the price. almost twice as much to buy the cd and dvd for alive 2. that's a bummer but still rocked and worth the money