anthrax rerecording the classics!!

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
I found this on another board and thought it would be interesting what others thought and what songs would you like on it.

Think along the lines of Testament's First Strike cd

1. Be All, End All
2. Death From Above
3. Madhouse
4. Among the Living
5. Caught In A Mosh
6. Imitation of Life
7. I Am The Law
8. Metal Thrashing Mad
9. Time
10. One Man Stands
11. In My World

i reckon a "first strike" album would be fuckin amazing !!!!..... i soooooooooo wish they'd do it, i can't see it, but we can hope, the sound would be sooooooo much fatter now !!!! johns vocals would rule too....... man heres hoping......

for my tracklisting wishlist tho, have to make a few changes to the above,.........

1. a.i.r.
2. Death From Above
3. Madhouse
4. Among the Living
5. Caught In A Mosh
6. n.f.l. (efilnukifesin)
7. I Am The Law
8. Metal Thrashing Mad
9. medusa
10. antisocial
11. In My World
12. discharge
13. now its dark
14. intro to reality/belly of the beast
15. who cares wins

and hey...... lets make it a 15 track album huh :)

why re-record POT? it sounds killer to me.
or is it just joey's vocals that spoil it for you?
they could do with re-recording some of their classics with john's vox but i don't see it happening IMO...

1. Lone Justice (New studio version with current band line-up)
2. Lone Justice- LIVE (With current band line-up)
3. Lone Justice (New studio version RADIO EDIT)
4. Lone Justice (New studio version RE-MIX)
5. Keep it in the Family
6. In My World
7. I Am the Law
8. Metal Thrashing Mad
9. Belly Of The Beast
10. Lone Justice- Acoustic Version
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

More studio albums... imagine what they could put out next. I don't care what the guys say about State of Euphoria... they are the only band I know that gets better with each record. (Yes, I liked Stomp more than SOWN... both rule, but Stomp was the first record that Charlie wrote really heavy assed dropped C# riffs).

I'd love to hear Metallus Maximus eventually, but Anthrax is one of the few bands (other than Pantera and Maiden) that when I finish listening to a new cd for the first time, I am drooling for the next.

well the US version of the new album had live footage in there, lkive videos of a gig done in '99 so the blurb says...... tha sounds like the chicgago gig to me........

so don't think its gonna be a full release , just some bonus stuff for the US version of the album, they did say they were gonna reward their US fans for being so patient.......

imports here i come.......

my suggestions for them to re-record:

metal thrashing mad
anthrax
AIR
medusa
gung-ho
indians
one world
who cares wins
now it´s dark

+ old school cover tunes