ANTHRAX shame on your management!

Marcel_K

New Metal Member
Jul 6, 2005
What the f... are you doing?!!! You cancelled your today´s show in Bratislava, Slovak republic...this is a shame, what the f... happened? There were a lots of fans waiting for you to perform for the first time ever on this teritory and you dissapointed them so much! That all just with a short message on your website, and no message to local promoters, shame on you! Is it because it´s rather important for you to perform on Italian Metal awards in Milano and forget your true fans in eastern europe (former east-block in case you don´t know) or what? Tell me I´m wrong! We all Anthrax fans here in Slovakia hope for your explanation soon.

Peace!...or rather pissed off! :ill:

I love our Slovakian brothers. You can clearly see the fire they have in their hearts :)
Calm down Marcel, they cancelled the Czech show too.

Ragamuffin said:
Fuck no, I'm no where near a real fan. I won't even go to their shows at the Metro.
So I guess being on the street team makes you a half-fan.

Marcel_K said:
What the f... are you doing?!!! You cancelled your today´s show in Bratislava, Slovak republic...this is a shame, what the f... happened? There were a lots of fans waiting for you to perform for the first time ever on this teritory and you dissapointed them so much! That all just with a short message on your website, and no message to local promoters, shame on you! Is it because it´s rather important for you to perform on Italian Metal awards in Milano and forget your true fans in eastern europe (former east-block in case you don´t know) or what? Tell me I´m wrong! We all Anthrax fans here in Slovakia hope for your explanation soon.

Peace!...or rather pissed off! :ill:
Tim Dralle rules.

johnnieCzech said:
I love our Slovakian brothers. You can clearly see the fire they have in their hearts :)
Calm down Marcel, they cancelled the Czech show too.

Thanks for support, Johnnie.