In My World

Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)

Encore:
Among the Living

Got the Time
(Joe Jackson cover)

Madhouse

I Am the Law

This is really a great setlist. I would have loved to have been there.

wOW...it's not even half through the tour & they have started to 'change' the setlist!!

Can someone (maybe MrF33n3y) can get a message to the guys & ask them to stop playing ANTISOCIAL & GOT THE TIME, and get them to play NOW ITS DARK & CRUSH instead!!

wOW...it's not even half through the tour & they have started to 'change' the setlist!!

Can someone (maybe MrF33n3y) can get a message to the guys & ask them to stop playing ANTISOCIAL & GOT THE TIME, and get them to play NOW ITS DARK & CRUSH instead!!

No can do. Joey is my only connection, and he doesn't get any say in the setlist anyways :lol:

How long before someone in Anthrax gets pissed that you post stuff like this here?
What is there to get pissed about? Its not like I'm divulging some super-secret information. Its pretty common knowledge that Joey and Rob are not always entirely in the loop on everything.

What is there to get pissed about? Its not like I'm divulging some super-secret information. Its pretty common knowledge that Joey and Rob are not always entirely in the loop on everything.

I guess you're right, but it'd still bug me if I never had ANY say in which songs to play live. At least once in awhile.

Ok..lets try another one...

Can anyone (maybe MrF33n3y) suggest to Joey on how to perform The Devil You Know better??

I wont be able to watch them live, only the vids on YouTube, from the clips, i keep on wondering why ooo why during that song, non of the guys in the band realize how packed the vocal part became during the chorus?? Yes, this comment has been threaded before.

I was the one who said that Joey should just let the audience sing the "You gotta go with the devil you know"-line. Just to make sure everybody knows that. :eek: That being said, I don't know if we're in any position to tell Joey how to sing his songs. Don't tell me how to do my job, you know.

I still think he should let the audience sing it dammit!

I was the one who said that Joey should just let the audience sing the "You gotta go with the devil you know"-line. Just to make sure everybody knows that. :eek: That being said, I don't know if we're in any position to tell Joey how to sing his songs. Don't tell me how to do my job, you know.

I still think he should let the audience sing it dammit!

Hit the nail on the head.

That being said, I do agree the chorus is way too cluttered with vocal parts.