Death Angel with Testament and Overkill

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
I just read under the tour section of metalupdate.com that Death Angel will be performing a few dates in Japan in September with Testament and Overkill. The tour is called Thrash Domination 2004 according to blabbermouth. What a killer trio! If this is true, then hopefully this line-up can hit the east coast in the near future. We'll wait and see.

OMFG! DAMN YOU JAPAN!!!!!!! :yell: :erk: :yell: :yell:

..on an unrelated note i had a weird dream last night that testament was touring near my house in southern cali. they stopped by to say hello and all these metal fans started showing up to hang out with them. chuck started walking down the street and people started to follow him forrest gump style. Smythe said "aw man, there goes chuck again" it was a weird dream. o_O true story

ChaosWithoutProphecy said:
..on an unrelated note i had a weird dream last night that testament was touring near my house in southern cali. they stopped by to say hello and all these metal fans started showing up to hang out with them. chuck started walking down the street and people started to follow him forrest gump style. Smythe said "aw man, there goes chuck again" it was a weird dream. o_O true story

:lol: What were you smoking before bed, CWP?

Flotsam and Jetsam have also been added to the tour. I hope these bands come closer together on this tour and decide to hit the U.S.A. with a tour also.

:Smokedev:

I'm still praying that we can get as good as a line-up out here in the east coast but it's probably not going to happen so I won't get my hopes high. Maybe we can get a bootleg of this show. At least that will help.