Anthrax / Testament / Overkill / Death Angel tour

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Sounds like this is happening.....nice line up. No real desire to rush out for this one. With so many other better shows this year I will miss this one unless it is very convientent to get to.

It depends where this one falls date-wise. I've always wanted to see Overkill (and yes I know they tour frequently, but it always seems to be a bad time for me) and the last time I saw Testament headline it wasn't so enjoyable as my buddy who got me the ticket just wanted to hang out backstage most of the night. The only drawback here for me is Anthrax who I really don't like, while Death Angel I just sort of find to be okay.

I am in the same boat with Overkill. I thought the new one was very over hyped. It is good but nothing will beat classic Overkill. I am bored with Testament. Death Angel have gotten terrible and I would like to see Anthrax with Belladonna. I saw them with Bush once and it sucked hard. It would have to be a weekend and at a place easy to get to for me to even think about this show.

I would totally be up for this as I have never seen Overkill and the only time I ever saw Testament was on Metal Masters.
As Bob said though, with so many other gigs, depends on when and where.