Anthrax touring Australia in May

Step backwards? This is the best thing Anthrax have done since The Persistence Of Time.

Nothing against John Bush though. He's a terrific singer but ever since Belladonna left, Anthrax's songwriting has gone way downhill IMHO. I love their cover versions, but everything from Sound of White Noise onwards leaves me indifferent at best.

W

But they have released 2 strong albums in a couple of years, yeah yeah on was covers of their own songs, but they were starting to come up outta the hole they have been hiding in, and they go and do this? It is just stupid IMO

why is is the among the living line up? why not the State of euphoria or attack of the killer bees line up. Does this mean that I'm the man is back. Just go Music of mass destruction DVD/CD I love it even with the rather iffy Bring the noise cover. will they let Joey sing any Bush tracks or will it be just like the "Live the Island years"?

also which Mortal Sine kick ass metal band or the average hard rock band?

duellist said:
also which Mortal Sine kick ass metal band or the average hard rock band?

That's hard to say. The singer and bass player are the only original members left now. When I saw them in August they were awesome, but they've just replaced two members so who knows what they'll be like now.