ANTHRAX TOURING WITH TESTAMENT Appreciation Thread

astream

Burning headbanger
Jul 24, 2009
So happy for everyone who can see this tour in the States ....

Hope they'll make it over to Europe soon!

I would have been happier to see them tour with a smaller band so they could actually Headline...

Hmmm, that's the opposite of appreciation - you posted in the wrong thread! :lol::lol:

I am not a Testament fan, but I can give some appreciation: besides me, everyone else in my group was stark raving mad with excitement to see Testament and Anthrax on the same bill.

Hmmm, that's the opposite of appreciation - you posted in the wrong thread! :lol::lol:

I am not a Testament fan, but I can give some appreciation: besides me, everyone else in my group was stark raving mad with excitement to see Testament and Anthrax on the same bill.

Doh! :lol:

It's a fantastic line-up and even though there are a few whiners on this board that seem to get off on complaining about anything and everything, it seems as though the fans at the shows appreciate a night of quality metal from start to finish! Now, if they could only do this tour in Europe as well ... :headbang::headbang::headbang:

ive seen testament 2 times in the last 5 years or so,they are a fantastic live band that have chosen a great setlist,they are flawless live and would give anthrax a run for there money any day of the week.