Halford - Testament METAL GODS TOUR

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Seeing this tour will ease the pain of Anthrax not coming to my town on this leg of their tour. Have you guys heard of this tour yet, it's a co-headliner w/ Halford and Testament and a bunch of support acts I've never heard of (IMMORTAL, SYMPHONY X, DARK TRANQUILITY, AMON AMARTH, CARNAL FORGE and more).
Cool. Halford is a big gay cheeseball, but what can you say, he is a legend! I saw the "real" Priest when I was Jr. High, and guess who was opening...... TESTAMENT!!! I also saw Fight open for Anthrax in 1994, so I must see Halford to complete the holy trinity of metal. Plus Testament, who we are truly blessed to still have around :headbang: It's soooo cool that the big man upstairs gave Chuck Billy his health back!!! This tour sounds great! See ya there.

That is a good line up hope it comes to england!!!!
Immortal and amon amarth are black metal good bands should like them i sure do
Dark tranquality bore me to death tho
athens04.jpg

IMMORTAL, SYMPHONY X, DARK TRANQUILITY, AMON AMARTH, CARNAL FORGE

You haven't heard of these guys??:err: Immortal is a killer black metal band, Symphony x is a great prog metal band somewhat like dream theater. Dark tranquillity are what In flames wishes they were like. Amon Amarth are awesome death metal. Carnal forge are as awesome in modern thrash metal as the haunted and you hear everyone say good things about the haunted.

People should do their research on bands they aren't familiar with. Everyone wants killer tours/festivals yet they get alittle upset if they aren't all bands they know about. I like it when I am not familiar with bands as it gives me a chance to find out about them.:Smokin::headbang:

tattooedsean666 said:
Symphony x is a great prog metal band somewhat like dream theater.

Far surpassed Dream Theater. That band died when Kevin Moore left, kinda like Metallica died when when Cliff did.

Dark tranquillity are what In flames wishes they were like.

Line of the century. All good humor is rooted in truth, and that was God-damn hysterical. Dark Tranquility are also a better live band, a fact that's sometime overlooked by their solid studio output.

People should do their research on bands they aren't familiar with. Everyone wants killer tours/festivals yet they get alittle upset if they aren't all bands they know about.

Amen, my white brother. Many times I've found killer bands in the underground by seeing opening acts of some of my favorites. I remember when the Deftones opened up for Pantera and White Zombie when no one knew who they were. And I watched My Dying Bride blow the fucking roof off opening for Dio, and MDB still ranks as the best live show I've ever seen. I also saw Mercury Rising open up for Fates Warning in 1997, another great underground band.

All this tour needs now is Iced Earth and Old Man's Child. Keep it heavy ....

thraxhead