Anthrax's Publicist?

DethShadow666

Armed & Dangerous
Mar 15, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, I'm new around here. So first off I'd like to say, murofnikufesin! My name is Adam! Huge 'Thrax fan! :headbang:

Anyway, I've been looking all over for this info, but does anyone know who Anthrax's publicist is, and how I can maybe get into contact with them?

This may sound like a ridiculous idea, but I'm looking at sending out my Persistence record and maybe getting it signed by the band, this is something I've wanted for a while now, and I just don't know how to go about doing it!

Thanks for the assitance! :heh:

There aren't any shows in the Toronto area, last show they played I couldn't attend because of the age limit! :/

Anthrax is playing April 6th in Detroit. Only a four hour drive! :) It is an all ages show and the local staff don't care how old you are anyway as long as you aren't drinking or sneaking into better seats.

Unfortunately I don't have funds to travel out of the country nor afford the gig or find modes of transportation, being a teen, I've pretty much never got money, and I've just got a load of tickets for other gigs too! :') I just got the record, and I'm really upset about missing them in TO, I'd love to just have it signed by the guys! Scott is probably my biggest influence!

Thanks for the offer Buddy! I'll definitely take you up on that! :) I PMed you!