anthtrax british dates.

philwelshman1

New Metal Member
Jan 25, 2006
I`ve just seen the U.K dates for Anthrax-why is there no date for Wales? Anthrax have played here loads of times in the past. There`s plenty of places to play in Cardiff -The Coal Exchange,The University Great Hall or even The International Arena. I saw this lineup fist time round, I did`nt see them last year at Download(we went up on the Sunday). Come on lads how about a Welsh date . A lot of major bands are missing Wales out at the moment and it`s infuriating to see English and Scottish dates and thre was an Irish date last year. We were promised a full U.K tour with the old lineup-how can you call this a U.K. tour when you`re missing one part of the U.K. altogether! Come on Anthrax come to Cardiff please lads, you know you`ll have a metal welcome!

hey on the volume 8 "tour" , they played london and that was it ! least theres 5 shows this time

surely nottingham is do-able at least!?!?! bit of a trek maybe, if i had the cash i'd go on a roadtrip again for sure, just the astoria this time round for me tho........

It does seem like a bit of a shit tour... hell, WCFYA era saw them in newport supporting motorhead then cardiff headlineing a few months later, and now the UK gets 5 dates?!?!

What a load of bollocks

lokey said:
hey on the volume 8 "tour" , they played london and that was it ! least theres 5 shows this time

surely nottingham is do-able at least!?!?! bit of a trek maybe, if i had the cash i'd go on a roadtrip again for sure, just the astoria this time round for me tho........

Nottingham = April 19th