Anti-BRI's will be pissed at this probably...

Do you think Black Rose Immortal should be included in the Chronology tour?

• YES!!!

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters

Alcapoth

S t a r E
Apr 27, 2002
ON, Canada
Visit site
...but I had to do it. BLACK ROSE IMMORTAL, after all the years I have been listening to Opeth, is still one of my favourite songs by the band. I strongly feel it would be the perfect track for the upcoming CHRONOLOGIES tour (even though I'll never be able to go...have no one to go with and aren't able to make it on my own due to distance.)

Anyway, do you think Black Rose Immortal should be included in the setlist?

:headbang: A strong HELL YEAH from me. I just want to see where most stand on this idea.

It's 4 in the morning here, I'm off. -_-

I'd say yes, a big yes in fact, if they actually remembered how to play it...

So................no.

i don't think it is anywhere near opeth's best song, but am guessing it will be played at NYC. It'l be sweet being at the first show that its played at since 1996

BRI is really awesome, but like Stimuli said, I'd much rather hear Advent & TBYF

I voted yes, there will probably never be another chance for them to play this song, at least for many years. The other songs are more of a possibility at a regular show.

BRI is my 2nd fav off of morning rise.....!!!....and i lvoe that song....yeah it has some shinning moments adn some nto so shinning...but kudos for writing a pre-requisite prog. metal 20 min. Opus...!!!!........i love that song........reminds me..im off ot listenin to taht song...il be back in 20 min or so.....hahaha......PEAC EOUT

a rofl nazi said:
i don't think it is anywhere near opeth's best song, but am guessing it will be played at NYC. It'l be sweet being at the first show that its played at since 1996

Why only at NYC?

I kind of hope they play it. I think it would be very cool if they did, because it is the longest song they wrote. But I like Advent better and hope they play that.