Anticipated Releases!

Evil Dead

Hail to the King baby
Mar 19, 2002
Kansas City
Its more than half over, 2007, so I am curious as to what everyone else is looking forward to being released this year! I have several albums I am eagerly awaiting.

1. M.O.D.'s new album. What can I say, I eagerly anticipate this album being released! Even more importantly, getting an autographed copy to include to my bookshelf display of such greatness as old In Flames, Immortal, At the Gates, and Emperor.

2. Dimension Zero - He who Shall Not Bleed. I have been waiting for a while for a release from this band. Its like if In Flames had some balls and didnt suck ass. Check out their website DIMENSION ZERO to listen to a few small snipets of 3 clips. Good ole Swedish death the way I like it!

3. Tyrant - The Rebirth. I really cannot describe how much I am looking forward to this album. It has all of the elements of Black metal and Thrash that I love. The samples on their myspace page lead me to believe this will be a top ten all time album for me. TYRANT
I might even get their album cover sans band name tattooed on me somewhere.

4. Code. These guys put out an awesome album back in 2005. Now they have an ex Borknagar/Arcturus vocalist Simen Hestnaes. So I am looking forward to a good slab of weirded out black metal.

5. Aura Noir. Norwegian Thrash..what else is there to say?

I am pretty sure I am missing a TON of bands that are still releasing new stuff this year. I cross my fingers for a Immortal/Emperor release but I think that is doubtful. So, anyone got any lines on some new shit coming out?

I eagerly await the next Anthrax release. After all this time. All the rumors about who is singing, playing guitar and shit. It better be as good as Led Zeppelin IV.

Well then I'm waiting for the new Metallica. They say it's the "missing link" between Justice and the Black Album.

The missing link? Is this album supposed to explain to us their path to suckdom? If they said it was a bridge back to Justice and the music before that, I would be interested.

Looking forward to new albums in (2008) by ...TESTAMENT, EXODUS, METALLICA, CHILDREN OF BODOM, KALMAH, JUDAS PRIEST, OPETH, IMMORTAL is making a new album, MORBID ANGEL, BLIND GUARDIAN, DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE, DEICIDE, WINTERSUN, NORTHER, MYRKSKOG...etc....

The missing link? Is this album supposed to explain to us their path to suckdom? If they said it was a bridge back to Justice and the music before that, I would be interested.

Indeed.

And please no "Uhhhh, stop the Metallica bashing". They knew what they wanted to do - get cash from 14 year old girls.

Exodus_Exhibit.jpg

I'm not getting my hopes up. Justice is my favorite Metallica album so anything they do that's remotly like that album I'm sure I'll like.

I like Justice a lot. There were only two things about that album that I didn't like so much. The album was way over produced. Lars isn't a good enough drummer to put him so far out in front like that. The other thing I wasn't so fond of was the length of the songs. Some of them were a little longer than they needed to be. Then again, that might be what made the record. What the hell do I know anyway? I'm just a tone def jerkoff from Upstate NY.
BTW, it is no coincedence that my favorite songs on that album were co-written by Newsted.