Anticipated Releases!

I like Justice a lot. There were only two things about that album that I didn't like so much. The album was way over produced. Lars isn't a good enough drummer to put him so far out in front like that. The other thing I wasn't so fond of was the length of the songs. Some of them were a little longer than they needed to be. Then again, that might be what made the record. What the hell do I know anyway? I'm just a tone def jerkoff from Upstate NY.
BTW, it is no coincedence that my favorite songs on that album were co-written by Newsted.
Funny thing, many think its under produced, bitching about the drums "clicking" instead of "thuding". Personally, I dont give a fuck. I think it's a badass, dark and brooding album. Metallica's peak. But everyone agrues when it comes to Metallica.

Ah yes. If it's truly Ministry's last album, thats a shame. But, I'm sure they'll go out with a bang. Their last two were crushing, especially Rio Grande Blood.

PSALM 69. One of my all time fav's. I used to jam out to that tape to get psyched to play...soccer.

The new album is fucking good by the way!

Funny thing, many think its under produced, bitching about the drums "clicking" instead of "thuding". Personally, I dont give a fuck. I think it's a badass, dark and brooding album. Metallica's peak. But everyone agrues when it comes to Metallica.

Like I said, I am a tone-def jerk off. I don't disagree with anything you wrote. One of the things I love about the album is Kirk using the shit out of that wah-wah pedal. Some people say he uses it too much. But, like you said. Everyone argues when it comes to Metallica.

Really hard to say it the next MetallicA album will be classic, but from what I have heard about it, more positives should be coming out rather than multiple negatives like the cd of crap St anger garbage.

Exodus_Exhibit.jpg

Yes!

Cool cover.

Waiting for Metallica to put out a good album is like waiting for In Flames to put out a good album. It will never happen again. There is a better chance of Buddy Holly rising from the grave to play your birthday party.

Waiting for Metallica to put out a good album is like waiting for In Flames to put out a good album. It will never happen again. There is a better chance of Buddy Holly rising from the grave to play your birthday party.

Today is my birthday...40 fucking one!...Buddy Holly was awesome!...he did some tunes from The Jester Race but his arm fell off.:headbang::kickass:

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Anchor Steams and Blue Moons:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Today is my birthday...40 fucking one!...Buddy Holly was awesome!...he did some tunes from The Jester Race but his arm fell off.:headbang::kickass:

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Anchor Steams and Blue Moons:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hah! Happy Bday! I turn 28 on the 12, fuck that sounds TERRIBLE. I am now referred to as the "almost 30 son"

It will be Model Especial's for me!

I want that hot chick from REturn of the Living Dead to come to my party...but she has to be 20 years old again, not 40ish

Hah! Happy Bday! I turn 28 on the 12, fuck that sounds TERRIBLE. I am now referred to as the "almost 30 son"

It will be Model Especial's for me!

I want that hot chick from REturn of the Living Dead to come to my party...but she has to be 20 years old again, not 40ish

Well...Happy almost Birthday! :kickass: Trust me...30 ain't nothing...it's the 40's that fuck with your mind.