Antimatter 3 +++Studio Report+++

Good thing to take a couple of days off Mick, you need some rest after all this food....

Hey Mick I know you must have people asking you this all the time but could you let us know how it's going really? :) What have been your major influences this time.(why you chose a bacon heavy diet over baguttes) :) Over the next two days too, what you've eaten. :) We need to know what drives you to carry on creating the packed lunches that you do..... :)
..sorry if you've been asked this 100000000's of times. :) :)

This thread has to be in my top 10 Best Things Ever.

Can't wait for new Antimatter, sounds delicious.

Su Jacko said:
Hey Mick I know you must have people asking you this all the time but could you let us know how it's going really? :) What have been your major influences this time.(why you chose a bacon heavy diet over baguttes) :) Over the next two days too, what you've eaten. :) We need to know what drives you to carry on creating the packed lunches that you do..... :)
..sorry if you've been asked this 100000000's of times. :) :)
One thing I have noticed is that the more I eat, the faster the day goes and the less I get done.

good luck with the recordo a la processisto micko! here you go mate >

bigtasty.jpg

bleed_black_orchid said:
and how the hell would you know..

It is pretty big like.. think its time for a bit of slim fast before it acquires its own postcode.

the maggots will love you

Ronnie went over to the cafe today and came back with a full monty breakfast that I pretended I wasnt looking at yet sneaking quick glances at out of my eye corners. So i immediately retaliated by going over and coming back with two pies. They were a bit dirty but quite good because of that. I also had the now routine 4 bacon blt and crisps etc. Nothing exciting today. Oh the recording is finished by the way.