Antimatter 3 +++Studio Report+++

Dora said:
why do u wanna put the video up at the same time?
TWO AT ONCE

bisexual-threesome-02.jpg

I'm really curious about the new material, I know it will be godlike like..
currently Im listening to Antimatter and I must tell I love it! Im just drinking my half pint makes me drunk beer, so I need to tell it louder: IIIIII LIIIIKE ANTIMATTER THEEYYARE GREEEAT *screams*!! (im at the half of a 33centiliter bottle, lol, cheap chick, innit?) hey, and I WANT you to go on TOUR again! *jumps around*

Dora said:
I'm really curious about the new material, I know it will be godlike like..
currently Im listening to Antimatter and I must tell I love it! Im just drinking my half pint makes me drunk beer, so I need to tell it louder: IIIIII LIIIIKE ANTIMATTER THEEYYARE GREEEAT *screams*!! (im at the half of a 33centiliter bottle, lol, cheap chick, innit?) hey, and I WANT you to go on TOUR again! *jumps around*
yeah saviour gets a lot of listens around here.lights out not as much though:erk:

why?!??? Both are great!! Im listening to a live recording right now. I wish I were there again...

Right, update. I start next week on heavy nasal steroids. Eternity pt24 is virtually finished. Grilled fish with chilli and boil in the bag rice most days, fried chicken and chips on Friday. Breakfast roll on the way to Longford €3.50. 2 bacon, 3 sausage (3!!!), 2 pudding, 2 hash brown, 1 egg, mushrooms, brown sauce. Bottle of lemon Lucozade Sport. Guests will be eating nuts, organic rice cakes, cheap pizza

Strangelight said:
Right, update. I start next week on heavy nasal steroids. Eternity pt24 is virtually finished. Grilled fish with chilli and boil in the bag rice most days, fried chicken and chips on Friday. Breakfast roll on the way to Longford €3.50. 2 bacon, 3 sausage (3!!!), 2 pudding, 2 hash brown, 1 egg, mushrooms, brown sauce. Bottle of lemon Lucozade Sport. Guests will be eating nuts, organic rice cakes, cheap pizza

sound, bags of coffee too