Antimatter Bootleg

opethmaniac said:
istanbul bootleg? where?

are you using dc++, dude? in that case you can find it in the ultimatemetal hub. i've seen a few people share it there.

somebody once told me that the istanbul bootleg is the best antimatter bootleg recorded so far.

and there is also a legend that duncan patterson once told mick moss that they should have released this bootleg as an official album instead of the k13 one. haha!

yeah,i use DC and the ultimate metal hub...but i've never seen it before...it's a shame,i really would like to have it,antimatter acoustic rules !! anyway..if someone could burn it for me,i'm ready to trade...i've a lot of bootlegs of different bands like opeth,anathema,katatonia,porcupine tree..videos and audio..and believe me,there are not available on DC !!

opethmaniac said:
yeah,i use DC and the ultimate metal hub...but i've never seen it before...it's a shame,i really would like to have it,antimatter acoustic rules !! anyway..if someone could burn it for me,i'm ready to trade...i've a lot of bootlegs of different bands like opeth,anathema,katatonia,porcupine tree..videos and audio..and believe me,there are not available on DC !!

i could send you one if you still didnt get it from DC

Hey all,

I have a few Antimatter boots (Dongen, Paris, Athens, Gent). I'd love to get a few more... Also interested in a few Anathema from recent years too. If anyone is interested in trading let me know (no selling, trading only).
Not sure how the band feels about trading... I do buy all official releases (I'd love to see that dvd come out). I will stop trading them if Duncan or Mick want me to stop (I'm not looking to piss anyone off!!). I trade because I love the music, that's it!
Cheers!

I think they don't mind bootleg trading but I'm not 100% sure.
Would you be ok for a trade via soulseek Visions ? I would be happy to trade the last Istanbul bootie for your Athens one :)

cedarbreed,
I've never used soulseek. I'll check it out when I have some time... I'll have to get back to you... I won't forget, just give me a bit of time.
Is Istanbul mp3?

cedarbreed said:
I think they don't mind bootleg trading but I'm not 100% sure.
Would you be ok for a trade via soulseek Visions ? I would be happy to trade the last Istanbul bootie for your Athens one :)
Bootleg and trade all you want, as long as you send us copies of what we ask for. Weve always let people record the gigs and video them etc. As long as we can have a copy for ourselves. I havent even heard the Athens one, yet I was promised it about 8 months ago. Now everyone else seems to have it :) Same thing happened with some of the others.
Thats what we get for trying to do the decent thing eh?
Oh, and by the way, is anyone ever gonna own up to leaking Lights Out back in February? :lol:

yeah I know all of that but trust me, If I was the owner of one of those bootlegs, I would send it to Mick or you first. I didn't even know there was a Athens bootleg around, first time I hear of it. I have the Paris, Dongen and Istanbul ones but I think you already have those ones. Oh and I don't have the Gent one either I think.
As far as Lights Out is concerned, it wasn't me.

visions said:
Hey all,

I have a few Antimatter boots (Dongen, Paris, Athens, Gent). I'd love to get a few more... Also interested in a few Anathema from recent years too. If anyone is interested in trading let me know (no selling, trading only).
Not sure how the band feels about trading... I do buy all official releases (I'd love to see that dvd come out). I will stop trading them if Duncan or Mick want me to stop (I'm not looking to piss anyone off!!). I trade because I love the music, that's it!
Cheers!
Athens one?
Did you recorded with mic?

About Athens bootleg btw, Duncan propably take it from moment to moment, so i think as far i know will fix it a bit and will be soon online for downloading..
It's very good, it has very good sound and it is from soundboard...
Cheers to everyone...

And as i spoke for bootlegs before 8 months i found at net 1 folder at Soulseek with this name : antimatter + autumblaze - akustiksongs

I was curious so i downloaded it... It is several Antimatter tracks from releases of antimatter... It had some songs like the art of a soft landing and i thought that was a live, and art of soft this time weren't play live...
But it's nothing else but some songs from K13,Dream For A Blind etc...