Antimatter - Unreleased 1998-2003

Apr 12, 2002
Istanbul, Turkey
www.myspace.com
your thoughts on the virtual album? my fave track on there is the hope cover. it's so good with mick's vocals. so moving
the demos are kinda cool, too, but i got so used to hearing their final versions so i dont like all of them.

this CD is one of my favourites.

i burnt it with all the acoustic stuff first, normally just listen to that.

i really like the albums and the demos but in my opinion the acoustic stuff blows it away. the songs are amazing when stripped down and with Mick's vocals, a very talented guy. :worship:

all the tracks are excellent.... it'd be a real treat to see it live.

pistol_pete said:
this CD is one of my favourites.

i burnt it with all the acoustic stuff first, normally just listen to that.

i really like the albums and the demos but in my opinion the acoustic stuff blows it away. the songs are amazing when stripped down and with Mick's vocals, a very talented guy. :worship:

all the tracks are excellent.... it'd be a real treat to see it live.
I do agree on the acoustic songs, they are really great! That's why the acoustic gig i've been to definitely blew me away!!!

About the demos: It's nice to listen to them, sometimes even funny to listen to the different versions and then to the final ones. A really good idea to bring out such an e- album!!!

I like it all very much.

Special impressins: The Art (demo), In Stone (acc), Everything..(live), Bobody Home (live) and Lost Control (pisses on Anathema version from great height in my humble opinion) .

errrrrr, i have to disagree on "lost control." i mean that songs sounds much much better with the insanely beautiful violin solo at the end. and the acoustic guitar solo is very movng in the first one, too. i prefer to listen to lost control from anathema.

Nah, I like it better stripped down, all those dramatics never seemed to fit it. Of course I liked the violin solo, but it's as good on guitar I think.

those acoustic songs arent 'stripped down' actually. theyre the original versions. as you should know *mr know it better*

pistol_pete said:
maybe your such a big antimatter fan that you'd just like anything they'd play.
maybe you'd think i'm such a big anathema fan that i'd just like anything they'd play. but i don't:Smug: