Antimatterquestionthread

Originally posted by Strangelight
The End Records deal with it in America and Prophecy do Europe. Whats strange about that?:confused:
:)...it's strange if they don't work on the release together...

Why is it strange?
Please tell me?
Coz when you sign the agreement with the first label - you grant them the actual rights to the recordings, right? And the second label uses them which rip offs the first one - I don't know what is your case, but when we signed our agreement for the debut album we have granted the exclusive rights for the recordings and the distribution worldwide...I only have the author rights of the songs...:cry:

Originally posted by Ivo
Coz when you sign the agreement with the first label - you grant them the actual rights to the recordings, right? And the second label uses them which rip offs the first one - I don't know what is your case, but when we signed our agreement for the debut album we have granted the exclusive rights for the recordings and the distribution worldwide...I only have the author rights of the songs...:cry:

As far as I know there are labels who also work as distributors... See Nuclear Blast... I mean To/Die/For (for example) arat Spinefarm.. but for the rest of the Europe NB are distributing their stuff

Originally posted by Ivo

We retrieved the rights from Icon Records then licenced the album to different territories. At the moment there are 5 labels dealing with Saviour in different parts of the world. I dont like the idea of signing everything away. We were offered a worldwide deal recently and a fair amount of money up front but I'd rather do it this way.

We retrieved the rights from Icon Records then licenced the album to different territories. At the moment there are 5 labels dealing with Saviour in different parts of the world. I dont like the idea of signing everything away. We were offered a worldwide deal recently and a fair amount of money up front but I'd rather do it this way.
sounds pretty interesting, would you respond me to pm? - I need some advice about those things...

Originally posted by speakinstone
Ivo, you're having a band?
I don't think that you'll be interested into our music :) it is described as a sympho black\doom metal, (another funny description I have from friend - trollmetal :lol: ) and I hope at the beginning of 2003 we'll release the debut album...

Originally posted by Ivo
I don't think that you'll be interested into our music :) it is described as a sympho black\doom metal, (another funny description I have from friend - trollmetal :lol: ) and I hope at the beginning of 2003 we'll release the debut album...

:guh: then why do you think i won't be into it..?! (ok, that term 'trollmetal' doesn't say too much, though..:rolleyes: ) ..but you know, i'm into many various kinds of music..!! :headbang: as long it sounds good and i like it... :cool:

btw i'm going to see napalm death in two weeks :D :D :D