Antimatterquestionthread

to be honest I don't like that "funny" descriptions - i.e. Finntroll are described as a troll metal, but I don't associate their music as troll-ish - they have some unique elements that probably are supposed to be accepted as troll-ish, but for me they are more like native american - damn it - according to the books trolls are huge and slow and maybe stupid... but still the band is good!!

Are they only / mainly writing LOTR-stuff? There are more bands that did a song... But Summoning create whole albums with LOTR-songs!

I'll start a band that'll play only Ellis-metal. We shall start from Glamorama concept-album and move on to do a double-cd based on American Psyko. After that, only mcd's of Bret Easton Ellis's earlier works.

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
I'll start a band that'll play only Ellis-metal. We shall start from Glamorama concept-album and move on to do a double-cd based on American Psyko. After that, only mcd's of Bret Easton Ellis's earlier works.
:lol:
I'll recomend you to try playing some orc-metal
or sauron-metal, nobody did it before...

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
nah.. I still prefer the thought of Kelly-Family with madly distorted guitars running around stage dressed up as trees. Through the holes in their costumes comes their hair fixed to look like branches.
cool:lol: