Antimatterquestionthread

if you're a true searcher through the underground you'll see that everything is available before the official release...

Maybe so. But still I wouldn't like to have the extended edition in any other way than on dvd. Extras aside, but I don't want to watch crappy dvd-rip with possible stereo soundtrack when I can blast the real thing in my house...

I WANT TO GET THIS DVD RIGHT NOW ;-)))

AND OF COURSE I'M IMPATIENT ON THE TWO TOWERS, TOO (bit strange sentence, eh?)

it think it will be better than the fellowship methink, an d i'M proud that í could resist watching any important trailer till now

i can't stand this wait any longer.....

And I even haven't seen the trailer... :mad: But yes, there's gonna be some amazing scenes, the least not being the huge battle at *shiiiiiit, name escapes my head*..

Yeh, next week I'm gettin the felloship's long long version if I have enough money. Gotta start training my girlfriend for upcoming two towers... :)

hehe, well i will buy it too, though it's about 40 € here, but without these bookshelves the offer in another versionwhich will cost 60 € i think that is useless.
Man 30 fucking minutes more, 3 h 30 minutes totally, it will be a killer, don't ya think?

btw you mean Helm's Deep battle?!

Ah. Helm's Deep, that was it! D'oh!

Yeh, it's gonna be pretty long, but the good part is they spread it over two dvd's so when it's time for a disc switch, there's a perfect place for a toilet- and cigarette break :D

And after seeing a few bollywood movies, no movie that comes from Hollywood can be too long for me :lol:

About those damn bookshelves, yes they are pretty fockin useless, but don't you think it would be kinda cool havin two off those king-statues standing in your shelves keeping dvd's up?

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
there's a perfect place for a toilet- and cigarette break :D

:Smokedev: aha, yet having this 'slight addiction'..eh?

(that's kinda useful term! especially when fooling ownself..im very good at that thingy btw :lol: )

hmm, yeah, the King- statues, they would look amazing on either side of the tv too. Like diving into middlearth.....

and i still have no tickets for the premiere of the two towers. They first show the fellowship from 20- 23 o'clock and then at 0.01 they show the two towers, hell, a whole evening in middlearth.
But i think i won't get any ticket anymore:cry:

Originally posted by speakinstone
:Smokedev: aha, yet having this 'slight addiction'..eh?

(that's kinda useful term! especially when fooling ownself..im very good at that thingy btw :lol: )

:D But I've managed to be without expect for weekends. Then I'm allowed to smoke ;) And ofcourse if I bum someone one cigarette or just the end of it. That doesn't count. And if I'm in the bar in the weekdays, smokin then doesn't count either... See, I'm pretty good in it also.

Originally posted by Morpheus
hmm, yeah, the King- statues, they would look amazing on either side of the tv too. Like diving into middlearth.....

and i still have no tickets for the premiere of the two towers. They first show the fellowship from 20- 23 o'clock and then at 0.01 they show the two towers, hell, a whole evening in middlearth.
But i think i won't get any ticket anymore:cry:

I haven't even started to think about the tickets.. It's showing here for a long time anyway, no need for me to stress trying to get into the premier... But that back-to-back showing of those two sounds kinda cool, though my ass would definately start to protest at some point.

What next year? They show all three movies one after another? :eek:

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
:D But I've managed to be without expect for weekends. Then I'm allowed to smoke ;) And ofcourse if I bum someone one cigarette or just the end of it. That doesn't count. And if I'm in the bar in the weekdays, smokin then doesn't count either... See, I'm pretty good in it also.

this work's one hell of a good excuse for almost anything, also.. *workin so smokin* :rolleyes:

Originally posted by speakinstone
this work's one hell of a good excuse for almost anything, also.. *workin so smokin* :rolleyes:

I know.. God knows how many times I've broken my no-smokin campaigne because I lost my head here at work. Phew.. now I've done amazingly good so far, tho.

nope. theres a tribe of south american pygmies that live under a rock in a cave in ecuador and they don't give a fuck about it either. Otherwise your on your own

:p seems I'm the first her who saw the extended version :p

If you're not that much a fan of LOTR, you shouldn't buy it and go for the 2dvdrelease... But I am!
It's nice too see some more things, altough they don't add things to the story... just nice addons

And about the comments on it, you can take 2 days to watch them all :eek: when they give their opinions 'bout several scenes in the movie, the movie is just continuing (not that long, but it last like 2 hours:eek: ) You can find comment from the director together with the co-writers, also from the guys responsible for the visual effects (decors, costumes, special effects...) and then comments from the cast :eek: :eek: :eek:

Funny thing is the sequence in the beginning: with Gandalf hitting his head in the house of Bilbo... this was not meant to! He just continued playing his role! :lol: And they left it like that, because it was fun! :D

There's also a "behind the scenes". the music (okay, but Rhapsody would be better :p ) Photos with comments, loads of documentaries (the life of a hobbit, special effects explained etc.) And loads of other stuff

Seems worth my 69€... but yous can buy it for 40€ :mad: :rolleyes: