Antimatterquestionthread

Whaaat? I totally liked that Battle Royal. Nothing more fun than to watch stupid teenagers wasting each others... :hotjump: But then again I wasn't expecting a big gore-fest. Did you see the original or the boosted version?

dunno which version it is, it was good but it was'nt half as shocking/controversial as it was made out to be, mainly cos teenagers have been getting topped in horror films for decades

i saw the extended version now! Wow, it's fantastic, a way better version then the cinema version!!!
Many new scenes, and a longer Lothlorien version!!!!!!
That makes the movie even better.
40 €? Worth it? Definitely!!!!!

Well, i'm going on topic again!

I would like to know from Dunc and Mick, how you actually write your songs. Do you write the music before the lyrics or sometimes the other way round? Does everyone of you write the complete songs for yourself or do you come with an idea and jam until you develope a complete song?
Or do you have any other method you use?

just being curious....

Originally posted by Morpheus
Well, i'm going on topic again!

I would like to know from Dunc and Mick, how you actually write your songs. Do you write the music before the lyrics or sometimes the other way round? Does everyone of you write the complete songs for yourself or do you come with an idea and jam until you develope a complete song?
Or do you have any other method you use?

just being curious....

I write bits of both at different times. Then sometimes everything at once hehe. I dunno. We dont jam, we live in different countries anyway but we are kind of telepathic. I phone him sometimes to discuss the songs but he always asks me what I'm wearing for some reason. Then he starts breathing in a weird way. Asthma I think he has, and fashion concern:confused:

Originally posted by Strangelight
I write bits of both at different times. Then sometimes everything at once hehe. I dunno. We dont jam, we live in different countries anyway but we are kind of telepathic. I phone him sometimes to discuss the songs but he always asks me what I'm wearing for some reason. Then he starts breathing in a weird way. Asthma I think he has, and fashion concern:confused:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

In my opinion it's the best to write songs on your own, because only you knows what's it's all about... :)

Originally posted by Mariner
In my opinion it's the best to write songs on your own, because only you knows what's it's all about... :)

Its good to get input from people who know the score and that. I'd love to be in a full band where everyone is on the same wavelength and that, but its never gonna happen now:cry:
Me and the boy Moss will be the Pet Shop Boys of doom until one of us dies:cry:
I wonder where I'll die:confused: