Antimatterquestionthread

Only the first one...

Anyway, I watch tons of films every month and most sci-fi flicks don't tell me nothing, except Star Wars-always liked those films (the first three parts I mean-rest is crap).

Originally posted by Morpheus
The Lord of the rings- The Fellowship (the game of course) sucks big times, i was through it in about two days without playing a lot!!!
The Two Towers game looks way better though you can play till the end of the second part including Helms deep and stuff, so i will wait till i see the film.

I like the stuff of Blind Guardian as you know Don, and especially cause of there tolkien stuff, but i prefer the classic melodies too, for i think Howard Shore did a fantastic work for the first part.

thats true! the soundtrack is great anyways!

I got the extended version today!!!!!
now i need some time to watch it, hopefully the learning i have to do will not suffer from it....

I'm curious and off to watch

You beat me to it. It's released here tomorrow but then again, it's a great way to start a weekend - if I really am up for a 3,5 hour marathon..

is it true btw that they included ALL of filmed material - the ones that didn't make it even to extended edition - as bonus-stuff? That'd be great..

i don't really know, haven't seen it yet, just 5 chapters of the appendix disc, gotta tell you in the next few days ;-), but then you'll see it by yourself.

The Layout of the DVD is great btw!!! Worth the 40 € imo

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
is it true btw that they included ALL of filmed material - the ones that didn't make it even to extended edition - as bonus-stuff? That'd be great..

No it isn't... they added half an hour of interesting material... but nothing more to find on the other discs...

yeah bought it without the bookshelves for 40 €

don't know when i can see, cause you know it needs some time, fortunately it does ;-)))

maybe the weekend

Oh boy! I finally got it. Well, to be exact, it's not in my hands yet, but my friend picked up a copy for me also today for 37,90e. Just gotta wait for the right mood for the marathon. Maybe next weekend, eh :confused:

it will not run away from you ;-), i don't know when i have the time either, but the mood is always there to dive into that world.
it's diverting somehow

Their is no bloodiest film than P. Jackson's Braindead. It's simply blood and guts all over at all times.....

Originally posted by sol83
Guess not.... gore is not me thing. But still Braindead is full of ketchup and pieces of meat!

well, cause Hot shots is a comedy of Rambo, it's just a funny scene, not really brutal, but there is dead body counter and at the end there is the comment: Bloodiest film ever! :D

haven't seen Braindead, but i beleive it's more brutal of what i have heard about it

'hot shots' is brilliant, i don't really like movies but this is the only kind of movies i really dig. and yeah 'braindead' is okay but from all the fuzz the did about it when they released it i was expecting something much funnier. that kung fu session with the priest in the graveyard is dead funny tho :lol:

yeah I hate movies that are hyped as controversial and are nothing like they're hype. I saw battle royal last night and thought it was pretty tame...apart from beat takashi charecter :(