Antimatterquestionthread

what about my new avatar, can we make some Ivo avatar's based metal?

Actually it's mint flavored - you seem to have a wrong impression :) from the big picture - those orcs are now very sophisticated...

Originally posted by Ivo
ent-metal? why not In The Woods...?

i've been thinking of starting a band which would do covers of In The Woods... but in a rap format. i'd call it In Da Woodz.

Originally posted by moody
i've been thinking of starting a band which would do covers of In The Woods... but in a rap format. i'd call it In Da Woodz.

right i'm with you !!!

let's cover the whole Omnio album in French Hip Hop style ;p

Originally posted by Ivo
what about my new avatar, can we make some Ivo avatar's based metal?

it scares me..your avatar i mean :cry: change it back, would you? eg some nice flowerish powerish -thingy would be more easier to face here every day.. you know i could never watch even x-files alone. it's hard enough with company, eh..

:cool:

Originally posted by speakinstone
it scares me..your avatar i mean :cry: change it back, would you? eg some nice flowerish powerish -thingy would be more easier to face here every day.. you know i could never watch even x-files alone. it's hard enough with company, eh..

:cool:
hope you're happy now!!I liked that orc from LOTR, but if that scares you...

Originally posted by Ivo
hope you're happy now!!I liked that orc from LOTR, but if that scares you...

i'm happy. orc's cute..almost. atleast it doesn't scare me. much. a bit of spooky it is, still..eh? but i'm not complaining (anymore). i'm happy! and brave! MUST BE BRAVE!!

theyareontome.gif

that's right you should be brave, baby!! actually the previous was orc - the one with the open mouth - this one is some brave soldier - an image taken from the warcraft game...

i bought the movie on dvd, but the basic one which came out times ago.. cos couldn't wait this long to get it..! is there much more stuff or what's so special with this new edition it costs that much?? and hey..yippee, soon we can see two towers on screen!! can't wait that either..!!

Is there much more stuff? There's shitloads :hotjump: It's four dvd's edition, that has half hour _longer_ movie spread out on two discs (along with few commentary tracks, including ofcourse Peter Jackson) and the rest two dvd's are full of extra stuff, more in-depth than the promotional fluff in the first ed. of the movie I've heard...