Anxiety sucks

jangoux

May 9, 2006
So, Zoe's surgery is friday and my anxiety level is skyrocketing on the last few days. I am a stutterer, and I am stuttering to levels I didn't since I was a teenager. Making things worse, all my job-related problems are weighting a lot inside my head. I dunno if the studio I work will still be open by next year (we've got ZERO clients since august) so it is possible I gotta find something else to work, and that also builds up the anxiety.

Well, nothing will really help right now. I don't drink, fapping doesn't work, my amp is borrowed to my wife's cousin (I am very late on a homebrew amp I am building for him) so I can't play. Just wanted to share, as always :lol:

Ivan

doesn't help, it makes me sad eheh

I am eating a TON, and it kinda helps, but i've gained 4 pounds in a week, and it is just a temporary solution. In half an hour I am anxious/hungry again

any person in their right mind should be nervous and anxious before a surgery, whether for themselves or a loved one. The thing to keep in mind is that your daughter will be under the care of a top surgeon, not some low level, just got out of a cheap med school student. Your daughter will not only be fine, she'll be even better once this is done so if nothing else, remember and focus on that aspect of it. You'll be fine, as will Zoe

Now stop stuffing your face otherwise you'll start looking like Senior Danlights :D

or Guitarguru! hahahaha

I'll throw a classic "you'll get through this".

The operation is for good so no need to worry, luckily she's getting operated.

And don't treat yourself that bad. Go cycling-running-surfing-whatever. It's the best for the nerves/mind and it's more effective, cheaper and much healthier than eating. About the business, the only thing I can say is: Time for new strategies to gather clients, locally or not. In any case, whether you have to look for a new position or whatever, keep in mind that clever people often sort job issues out.

Best of luck on Friday!

Learn about anxiety breathing techniques ASAP.
It might sounds like a crock of shit at first, but it made a HUGE difference for me.
If you're wondering, I'm a long time anxiety sufferer who's been diagnosed with two different anxiety disorders.

doesn't help, it makes me sad eheh

I am eating a TON, and it kinda helps, but i've gained 4 pounds in a week, and it is just a temporary solution. In half an hour I am anxious/hungry again

Still it's a nice way to pass some time :D

oh yeah, eating...I always gained weight when I quit smoking....I smoke again + didnt loose the 4 pounds I gained when I quit the last time :lol:

lol @ carlos, you mean bastard :D

I know everything will be fine, guys, but the anxiety is still a little annoying. In fact, I didnt notice I was anxious before yesterday - I was just asking why the fuck I was eating so much and then, BAM, eating too much + too much stuttering + inner strange feeling = anxiety. But I can handle it. I dont have an option, huh ? :D

Harry, Care to elaborate more on this?