Any Atlanta Forumites in here??... HELP!

chaosmonger

Sep 16, 2006
Santiago, Chile
www.poemaarcanus.cl
Cheers guys:

Well, I'm from Chile, southamerica and I want to purchase a FMR RNP mic preamp; which of course is totally unavailable here at the last corner of the world.

Now, a friend of mine is going to spend 7 days in Atlanta next week (job reasons) and I want him to purchase the preamp for me.

Webshopping would be a hassle because of shipping time and shipping address (He'll be staying at a Hotel), so I need to know about a "real" store that has in stock the RNP; so my buddy can go there, put the money on the counter, and get the preamp.

In case someone in here is from Atlanta and is selling a used one, it would also be a good alternative.

SO, DO YOU KNOW ABOUT A STORE THAT SELLS THE FMR RNP IN ATLANTA???????

I hope you can help me

Thanks in advance

Igor

P.S: Sorry if I posted in the wrong section

Thanks a lot dude!

I had read about A.P.A. on the FMR website, but Atlanta Pro Audio's site doesn't mention the FMR RNP anywhere, so I'm not sure my buddy's gonna find the pre in there (and I know RNP's are often not in stock being FMR audio a small company with limited production resources).

I already emailed Atlanta Pro Audio to ask about this, but still have no answer.

Any other alternative???

Cheers!

I'm not from America, so I can't help there, but you could ring A.P.A and ask, rather than waiting on an e-mail. Or ring FMR and ask the same question you asked here? (not meaning to sound like a dick in any way, just trying to get you a quicker response from people who will definitely know).