Any Australian Fans here ?

ive been to Australia, great place. I like your take on Burger King over there which is called Hungry Jacks...........heh same font too. I also remember the drunk aborigionies in port augusta, they were funny. My favorite city over there was Adilaide in South Australia (I think thats how its spelled). Overall though........great place.

We actually have Burger King as well Hungry Jacks, i think one has a smaller selection than the other for some reason,thats the only difference. Drunk aborigines are quite amusing! I live in Sydney where there is only a very small population of aborigines. Most live in Queensland and the Northern Territory,basically Northern Australia. Its funny that you like Adelaide coz no one else does! Actually its ok,a nice city but really quiet,more like a big country town.

Australias a great place to live but the metal scene consists mostly of extreme death/black/thrash bands. Very few melodic bands at all.

The Apparition said:
We actually have Burger King as well Hungry Jacks, i think one has a smaller selection than the other for some reason,thats the only difference. Drunk aborigines are quite amusing! I live in Sydney where there is only a very small population of aborigines. Most live in Queensland and the Northern Territory,basically Northern Australia. Its funny that you like Adelaide coz no one else does! Actually its ok,a nice city but really quiet,more like a big country town.

Australias a great place to live but the metal scene consists mostly of extreme death/black/thrash bands. Very few melodic bands at all.

yeah Adelaide was a cool place, I liked the area around Rundell mall cause they had street muscicians which was cool as for the Hungry Jacks thing I was there in 96' so things must have changed.

I also thought the Bush Tucker man on the Imparja network was pretty cool.

however Yamba was just..............disturbing........what was that thing supposed to be? an ant?

oh wait......I think Bush Tucker Man was on ABC(australian broadcast network) heh I always used to make fun of how during the commercials the people would draw the abc logo on the TV screen.

I lived in south australia in what was then a small town known as woomera, which is where my dad was stationed.

wayne the goblin/robot said:
yeah Adelaide was a cool place, I liked the area around Rundell mall cause they had street muscicians which was cool as for the Hungry Jacks thing I was there in 96' so things must have changed.
i'm from adelaide, and have lived in melbourne, sydney & brisbane, not to mention numerous country towns in between. i currently live in anchorage, alaska, but if i had my way, i'd be back home in adelaide... my favourite aus city.

and its spelt "rundle mall"... but you were close. i guess you saw the silver balls there too... the favourite meeting spot in the mall.