Any band that no one hates in here?

Here's a song from each Aborym album:

From Generator

From With No Human Intervention

From Fire Walk With US

From Kali Yuga Bizarre

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really listen to modern DM so it's not really affecting older DM albums I listen to production wise or musically,etc... there's nothing to compare it with to make it sound least or better or musically least or better. I hear something as is and determine if the music or production is good solely based on an album not really thinking about well some new DM bands have modern sound and are more technically advanced or whatever. I don't even listen to those bands or anything so what does it have to do with what I am listening to. I like modern sound and production and music just not with DM.

In ten years from now someone is going to be like my Behemoth cds,etc.... are dated and primitive,etc..

(you)

I for the most part just have no desire to try and keep to date on 'metal' music. I don't know if am making a point here but something can't be 'dated' and if you're the type of person who thinks like that are listening to music for wrong reasons.

In ten years from now someone is going to be like my Behemoth cds,etc.... are dated and primitive,etc..

(you)

I for the most part just have no desire to try and keep to date on 'metal' music. I don't know if am making a point here but something can't be 'dated' and if you're the type of person who thinks like that are listening to music for wrong reasons.

AAAhhhhh....I'm getting virtual bullied into liking old 70's metal!

lol....gotta love people who can't respect other's OPINIONS.

Fuck people, let him be. If the guy doesn't like old school metal so fucking what? it's not the end of the world or anything.