Any concert reviews/setlists from European Tour???

apropos tour (dates), i saw DT being confirmed for this year's summer breeze festival in germany. maybe a bit early, but still.. good news.

I was yesterday in Straubing. Unfortunately the sound was very bad, the drums were too loud, so I could only imagine the great riffs. Also playing time was very short, about 30-45 mins, and because of the mostly uninterested crowd there were no additonal songs.
The setlist: (not in the real order, I could have forgotten a song...)
Of Chaos and eternal night
punish my heaven
scythe, rage and roses
the wonders at your feet
the treason wall
white noise - black silence
the new build
through smudged lenses
my negation

Okay Merchandise:
A Zipper
082674_2.jpg
on the backside is also a "dt"-logo.
128392.jpg

128388.jpg

And I think there was another T-Shirt, but I don't know exactly...
Prices: Zipper: 32 €, T-Shirt 17 €, L-Shirt 22 €
There was also a wolly hat (don't know the price) and the tour-poster for 3 €.

Nt3N said:
horrible set list... they play through smudged lenses and not lost to apathy??? crazy!! anyway let's hope this is not the real and definite setlist... :erk:

Now I know what I forgot.....Lost To Apathy It was the second song, I think....

Child of Time said:
W00t! Scythe, rage and roses!? I hope they'll play it in Gothenburg.
Scythe, rage and roses was one of the highlights, but in my opinion the best song was "of chaos and eternal night". I am really glad to listen to this great old song live.

ravhin said:
now, that setlist sounds quite interesting. i wonder what it will develop into on the occasion of a show where they're headlining.
I think they try how the people like some of the old songs, maybe in other concerts other old stuff is played! But anyway of chaos... shall be a standard in the setlist.

Tranquillian said:
Cool setlist. And I hope that LS design is available on TS because it looks nice.
I think all shirt are available as ts and ls.

Of Chaos... is so great \m/
Scythe, Rage and Roses also :DDD
i think they should add edenspring and midway through infinity from the gallery and still moving sinews and constant from the mind's i. that would satisfy me a lot :D

hey nöbi thanks for the infos-and welocme to this board

hm of chaos and eternal night-live ---------I wanna hear this song since 1997!!!!

the shirt withe the digipack cover looks good, and 17? for a shirt thats ok.soulfly wanted 25? for a shirt last year!!
how were ektomorf and Hatesphere by the way?And Kreator??

-in straubing war wohl nich soviel los was? andere frage: whoer hast du die merchandisebilder eigentlich her?-

Blitzkrieg Pajo said:
Of Chaos... is so great \m/
Scythe, Rage and Roses also :DDD
i think they should add edenspring and midway through infinity from the gallery and still moving sinews and constant from the mind's i. that would satisfy me a lot :D

Yes! SMS and The Dividing Line. \m/

Of Chaos And Eternal Night????????
Scyte, Rage And Roses??????

oh my god... i'll start right now to weep cause i won't see them...