Any Cowboy Fans?

The Cowboys should be ashamed of themselves for letting Emmit go, they should let him play til hes 60 if he wants to based on principal alone. The fucking Niners should of have done the same for Rice.

That's fuckin' cool! It's always fucked up when famous people come into your work. Last summer I was working in a grocery store, when Curtis Joseph (Goalie for the Detroit Red Wings)came in! I was stocking shelves (like a good peon) when Mr. Joseph came down the aisle I was working in. He asked where a certain item was, and I didn't recognize him at all. He kinda looked at me like I was crazy, and after I helped him, my buddy Mike said "Do you know who you were just talking to?", I replied "No", he said "Man that was Curtis Joseph!" I said "Man I didn't even think anyone remotely famous would shop here!" He said "He shops here because nobody bothers him when he comes in." So I guess I did the right thing!

Brat!
I hear ya about the Cards.....poor Emmitt! Alas!

The boy is doing great....he has gained about 5 lbs and has grown about 4.5".

He is really great, hardly ever crabby. And he's learning to smile. I love that little guy, more than I ever thought I could love anything!
It is awesome.
Take care, and thanks for asking!!!
MOSH!

Huge Cowboys fan........tough to see all of the good ones go. Moose, Novacek, Irvin, Aikman and now Big Emmitt. But that is what makes the NFL infinitely better than Big League Baseball. You can buy the best team in sports........for a few years. Then its time to pay the piper. That is what the Cowboys are doing now. Paying for their success in the 90's. Emmitt is such a class act, that he realized that he was crippling the Cowboys with his huge contract, and being the ultimate class act, he agreed to move on to a team that could use him and be excited about it. Needless to say, I am a Cardinal fan until he moves on!!!

I only hope that the Cowboys, somehow get lucky and can pick up Daunte Culpepper from the Vikes, that are rumored to be shopping him, so that we can have a quarterback to build on like Aikman was at the beginning of the last great run by the Cowboys.

Armored Thrax said:
Huge Cowboys fan........tough to see all of the good ones go. Moose, Novacek, Irvin, Aikman and now Big Emmitt. But that is what makes the NFL infinitely better than Big League Baseball. You can buy the best team in sports........for a few years. Then its time to pay the piper. That is what the Cowboys are doing now. Paying for their success in the 90's. Emmitt is such a class act, that he realized that he was crippling the Cowboys with his huge contract, and being the ultimate class act, he agreed to move on to a team that could use him and be excited about it. Needless to say, I am a Cardinal fan until he moves on!!!

I only hope that the Cowboys, somehow get lucky and can pick up Daunte Culpepper from the Vikes, that are rumored to be shopping him, so that we can have a quarterback to build on like Aikman was at the beginning of the last great run by the Cowboys.

You can't buy a team in any sport. It's all about chemistry.

Love the Cowboys, they're what got me interested in football. Aikman and Emmit allways seemed like they had their heart in the right place unlike so many other pro athletes. Very sad to see them go.