Any guilty musical pleasures outside of Metal or HR?

The Cure should never be considered a "guilty pleasure", personally I prefer them to most metal. The Cure is one of my favorite bands ever who put out one of my favorite albums ever.

disintergration is a top 10 cd of all time for me
Also loe me some classic(Black Celebration through around 1997)depeche mode and New order

Definitely count me in on new age(kitaro,Tangarine Dream,Yanni,Jean Michael Jarre)

All the classic new wave/synth music(still pull out the 1st 3 gary numan albums all the time)
paul oakenfold/sashaand digweed,style trance

robert miles 3am is a classic for me

And I also put ray of light by Madonna in my top 10 alltime albums

I don't feel particularly guilty about it, but I'm a fan of Patty Griffin style folk music, a traditional country singer songwriter named Louise Mosrie, and a Southern gothic alt country band called The Floating Men that I still put on when I feel like navel gazing.

I'm way too myopic and narrow-minded to venture too much out of my prog and metal comfort zone, so I remain mostly guilt free. I admit to being a major Styx and Triumph fan and I frequently listen to Here Come the Mummies. Oh, and I guess most sappy, expressive vocalists like Richard Marx, some Josh Groban, Elton John, Jim Croce, Gordon Lightfoot and Dan Fogelberg. History will decide if I should have felt guilty or embarrassment.

Well, Elton John, Sting, Eagles, Nazareth, etc, I like all of those, but they can be considered Rock or Rock/Pop anyhow.

I'm way too myopic and narrow-minded to venture too much out of my prog and metal comfort zone, so I remain mostly guilt free. I admit to being a major Styx and Triumph fan and I frequently listen to Here Come the Mummies. Oh, and I guess most sappy, expressive vocalists like Richard Marx, some Josh Groban, Elton John, Jim Croce, Gordon Lightfoot and Dan Fogelberg. History will decide if I should have felt guilty or embarrassment.

Well, how can Styx and Triumph be considered a 'guilty' pleasure?

Triumph perhaps not. Nobody I know or work with has heard of them. Styx take a lot of crap in the cred department and on shows like Family Guy. Despite the Aquaman complex they have, I love them.

Styx is awesome. The haters can cram it.

Oh hell yeah!!! I am going to also include Asia! I friggan LOVE that band!

I do enjoy listening to a bit of Jazz Fusion once in a while.

I also love listening to classical from time to time, even going so far as catching performances at the local symphony. For example, saw an incredible performance of Carmina Burana with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra just back in June. There is a performance of Holst, The Planets coming up in November that I also want to go see.

I tried the new Daft Punk album, especially all the hype that it was getting - sorry, just cannot get into it at all. However, I have also found myself listening to Depeche Mode and the like from time to time. May have to dig out my old copy of Violator as it has been awhile since I last spun that!