Any hockey fans?

I am ("Of course you are Naf, you're a Canadian"), although I have hated how the NHL (and professional sports in general) has become so mercanary, more about greed and money than the love of the game.

My favorite team is the Edmonton Oilers, so you can see where my bitterness comes from...as soon as they groom a good player, he leaves for greener pastures, making it impossible for the Oil to compete anymore. I miss the good old days of Gretzky, Messier, Coffey, etc. What a team they had in the 80's before money split them apart.

You are forgetting Jari Kurri, he fed Gretzky with all those pucks Gretzky scored.
Jari Kurri is the best hockey player from europe ever.
Those 1980's...

More like Gretzky fed Kurri...remember one year Gretz had 163 assists. Nowadays, players are lucky to scored half that many points, never mind assists.

Kurri was great on the line with Gretzky, but lets face it, even Dave "Cementhead" Semenko got lots of points when he played on the same line as Gretzky. :)

You're right there Murray...Anyone who played on the same line with Gretzky had points.

Wild fan here. Shitty we had to lose the Stars, but once again comes down to money. We should not be in danger of losing the Wild for a long time, but the Twins on the other hand.....................

What's going on with the Twins? If they leave, my cousin will be beyond crushed. (He lives in Rochester.) I haven't heard anything about it, but then again, living in Diamondbacks Universe, you don't hear about any other team unless you go searching for it.

There isn't any real news on the Twins except they are in MN for the season. After that, I don't know.

I am a Cubs fan but I also love the D'backs & Randy Johnson.

As I hate Red Wings, I would have to agree with you. Even though Chris Chelios (captain giveaway) is 80 and half of their other team is on the verge of Social Security.