Any hockey fans?

One man: He's 16 and still in high school, a Catholic school but I don't know which one. Damn kid's been a baseball fan since his eyes could focus on the TV. ALWAYS goes for his hometeam, wherever it is, been the Twins for quite a few years now. His name is Brendan Egan. He's a good kid, I hear he's 6 foot 1 already. I haven't seen him in like 3 1/2 years now. Our mothers were not close at all. :(

Devils - had season tickets til I bought the house. Was at the 95 cup, the 2000 finals (won it on the road), and the 2001 finals (lost to the scummy Coloradans).

I will also root for the Chicago Blackhawks and Montreal Canadiens. And I am a big fan of Chris Chelios (I decided to wear #24 in my college sports cause that's what he wore in Montreal.)

Damnit! The Oilers missed the playoffs despite finishing with 90 plus points and 9 games over .500 with a game to go, and they're still out at the hands of the Flames... AAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!

Meanwhile, Carolina will be seeded third in the east with the exact same number of points!!! Tell me how this NHL playoff system is fair.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shit, man...I might have to cheer for the Leafs in the playoffs (shudder)

Jesus, Edmonton didn't even make it in?? Even the Coyotes placed sixth!!! WTF is wrong with your people??? Now, if the Coyotes make it to round two, I will personally wet myself at the Battle of...oh sorry, this isn't the Python thread. :lol:

Brat, I think the Coyotes can make it pretty far in the playoffs. They have a young,very talented team.

Originally posted by Matt Bello
Hey nafnikufesin, since the oilers don't make playoff, Montreal need you'r support :D

Sorry, but I can never support Montreal. I was traumatized at a very young age. When I was seven, my parents bought me a Montreal Canadians rain cape...I was liking a big walking target for all the other kids to make fun of me. :mad:

Brat, as far as I know, the Twins aren't going anywhere, at least for now. The have a lease with the owner of the Metrodome they must fulfil. The commish Bud Selig is a dick! I will talk about that at another time.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
What's going on with the Twins? If they leave, my cousin will be beyond crushed. (He lives in Rochester.) I haven't heard anything about it, but then again, living in Diamondbacks Universe, you don't hear about any other team unless you go searching for it.