Any instrumentals?

Darkain

New Metal Member
May 17, 2006
Hi, I just heard kalmah for the first time and I love the music but can't stand the vocals. Are there any songs by them that are instrumentals or actually sang instead of growled? Or did they maybe have a different vocalist in the past?

yes on all previous albums the vocals were different, and in my opinion a ton better. so listen to any of the older albums. Id start out iwht swamplord

I don't mind some death metal vocals. I'm just not a fan of the deeper growling styles though.

Is this one of the first death/black/thrash band you like? If so, the key to like death is getting use to them. At first, i thought metal's vocal was totally disgusting. Now i can't imagine the music without em.

I like all Kalmah, i would love to see instrumentals in the future because they all have huge amounts of talent, i would love to see what they would come up with, maybe some guitar/keyboard duels in the middle with Pekka and Antti and Marco!!

Darkain said:
I don't mind some death metal vocals. I'm just not a fan of the deeper growling styles though.
Damn, i didn't see this post either. Forget what i said then, i'm not a fan of deep growls either....unfortunatly. :erk:

I've got some of the older stuff now and I like it much better. Well the vocals at least. Thanks for the help.

yeah the new cd gets quite boring. it really doesnt compare to their past releases. still good but the vocals are just soooooo boring zzzzzzzz