any knowlegde about Peavey Butcher and 3120?

^I think you might be talking about the classic butcher, there was a new one released a few years ago that I think took the place of the regular Triple XXX. Don't quote me on that, but I'm sure there is info in this very forum!

The 3120 is just a rebranded xxx and the new xxx II is a rebranded JSX. Also the butcher is the jsx50 that they made 100 watts and added a couple features that were not on the jsx50. They did that because Satch left the company before they could release it but since they had a new finished amp they used the same design and threw the old butcher name tag onto it.

3120 is fucking AMAZING.i used it for the debut album of my black metal band,in a few days i'm gonna upload material so you can hear.
3120 is really powerful,plenty of gain,amazing midrange and presence.

The 3120 is just a rebranded xxx and the new xxx II is a rebranded JSX. Also the butcher is the jsx50 that they made 100 watts and added a couple features that were not on the jsx50. They did that because Satch left the company before they could release it but since they had a new finished amp they used the same design and threw the old butcher name tag onto it.

ah there we go! i knew it was something related to the discontinuation of the jsx series.