Any musicians here?

yeh drums are pretty fun. i play drums in a band.....but its not my first love. i still like guitar best. screaming is really fun too.
-neal

lol i cant scream, and i cant sing, im fucked! LOL so i mainly do some weird low evil voice when i want to do vocals, its not the most impressive thing, but i scared the shit out of a few people over the phone with it, so i think itll work :lol:

Famous Amos and another friend and I want to form a "band" in which we cover Nevermore,Sublime,Tool,the Smashing Pumpkins,Marilyn Manson,etc...hmmmm,quite an eclectic mix there,isn't it?But we may be able to write our own songs,Amos does,but I just lack songwriting talent.

song writing takes ALOT of time... ive been workin on this song since January... yep... this ONE song since January, a mixture of "shredder's block" and writing entirely new shit, then blending it together with the song is causing it to take so long... right now... the song is clocking in at 8 minutes long.... 8 minutes of !!REAL!! in-your-face metal... and it doesnt even have a *real* solo yet... it just takes time, im getting impatient, but i know that when the song is finally done, holy CHRIST, its gonna be awesome

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
song writing takes ALOT of time... ive been workin on this song since January... yep... this ONE song since January, a mixture of "shredder's block" and writing entirely new shit, then blending it together with the song is causing it to take so long... right now... the song is clocking in at 8 minutes long.... 8 minutes of !!REAL!! in-your-face metal... and it doesnt even have a *real* solo yet... it just takes time, im getting impatient, but i know that when the song is finally done, holy CHRIST, its gonna be awesome

I've been playing guitar for six years and been working on some songs for five. How pathetic is that. Still no solos.javascript:smilie(':err:')
Illogical

hmmmm... trying to think how that would work.... but the only thing i get on my mind then is Willy from the simpsons singing "maaaaniaac".... and i really hope someone knows what im talking about... :D