Any musicians here?

I've been playing guitar for almost 14 years off and on when I started......been in a couple of bands and there are some demos floating around that I am not too proud of. This next one that I am working on sound awesome so far.......we'll see......let everybody know when it's ready.

Uhhhh,I play the drums...well,I have a drumset.Not that I can play anything.I haven't practiced in a long time.I guess I was okay when I did practice.I'd just drum along to cds-Nine Inch Nails,Ozzy,Cold,Nirvana.Not death metal or anything more extreme.I'm not that good,plus I only have 1 bass drum.My drum set's a piece of shit,too.It's only a 4-piece starter set.I wanted to pawn my set to buy a better quality drum set w/all of the pieces, especially a double bass and more cymbals.Famous Amos and I've practiced something you could say resembles music,me on drums,her playing guitar.No orginization,just random sounds.But it would be interesting to form a band...just anything to get out of here.I'd like to learn the guitar so I'd be able to play the bass.

I have had a guitar for a few months now, and have been trying to teach myself how to play it... so far I'm pretty fucking sad. Darkspot's mom didn't even like my Jingle Bells :lol: But usually when I fuck around with the chords I can make some decent sounds. I need lessons. Badly.

Well since everybody else has done it, so will i.
I have been playing for about 2 and a half years, i'm ok. I'm working on parts of When The Water Breaks by Liquid Tension Experiment at the moment. I could be a lot better though.

i play zee drums... play mostly at a place nearby.... they got double bassdrums ... but i still havent got the hang of it.... sounds like this: dugaduga duga duga dugadugaduga duga.... and so forth... oteher wise i got a set like darkspots out at my dads "countryside house" :p