Greeting's i'm new here

Neither am I, but hello anyway. And ah, well, I know there is someone else who does this all of the time, but I shall steal his gimmick and say: WELCOME TO THE FALL!

Let's see. There's Mistress, Iris, Neverlady, ct thrash, thewendy, DMR, FA, Tee (assuming that the reason you asked this was because you are also a female and not because you saw her avatar and realized that she was a female), Hemi, Stealer of Dreams, and also famous amos and dreaming neon darkspot (although they have not been on in a while). I think that that is everyone.

No I am 100% all male (well at least I was the last time I looked)

And thought that after Tee 's response,.... I just wanted to know if there were any other women on here...so hence I asked,.... and it's good to see that there is too...

:Spin:

"it's not."
Well, Guerrilla is a hermaphrodite, so I guess if you called him a female, you would be half right. But, who else is there?

Welcome aboard.
You may unpack your luggage or store it,
wherever you find a place to put your bags. :D
Whaha, ok..this is definately not a cruiseship, rather call it a ghostship!
But the waters are fine here, enjoy your stay! ;)

-x-
Iris

Nevermore - more of a... straightforward heavyass cd. has some Sanctuary moments. very good cd

In Memory - nice like EP to get everyone ready for Politics... hard to describe

Politics - one of the heaviest things on earth. heavy, technical, angry...

Dreaming Neon Black - awesome production brings out all aspects of the band, including Jim's bass! concept album that will leave you breathless

Lord of Metal said:
"it's not."
Well, Guerrilla is a hermaphrodite, so I guess if you called him a female, you would be half right. But, who else is there?

Guerrilla doesn't seem to be a hermaphrodite. to me. no p****. :D only a bit too triggerish.

there are Lilitu, Dead Lioness, MetalSteph, FOR INSTANCE...