Any new Asgaroth news?

Theredintheskyisours

It is ours you know.
Apr 27, 2003
South Lyon, Michigan, USA
Visit site
Does anyone know if Asgaroth got a replacement for Oisin (or was it Oscar)?

And is the new album all done yet? Also, is the release date still set towards the end of the year?

Off-topic: I became an Ultimate Metal moderator today yay! Move over Fathervic because now the retard of the forums has power too. Doesn't that scare the hell out of you!?:tickled:

It scares the hell out of everyone. Oisin being replaced? I wasn't told anything about that, but it's been long since Oisin promised to renew my hairband, and I'm running out of patience. Where is the hairbandrenewer-man when you need him?!

|ng.

:yow:
|ngenius said:
It scares the hell out of everyone. Oisin being replaced? I wasn't told anything about that, but it's been long since Oisin promised to renew my hairband, and I'm running out of patience, so I don't know about him.

|ng.

hey people!

Asgaroth is slowly recording the new material....

things are going pretty slow due to schedule problems and blah blah...

after some time the band talked it out with Oisin and it seems that the band will continue untouched for the next album so they'll continue as a happy family.

Unfortunately there's no release date yet, we'll see what the future brings.

cheers!

fathervic

www.meloncorp.com

I'm way faster when recording my own material. You wouldn't even believe what I can do clapping my bare hands (and a couple of feet fingers as the backgrounded chorus). I tape songs down in minutes, the key is: ensure that the recorder is always on!!!

|ng (Meloncorper... or sth...)